0.9

(What? Me updating twice? Hm something must be wrong, it's 4:33am right now)

-3 days later-

~Your POV~

I convinced Carl to come to school with me today, it took a while but he said if he came to school, I'd have to do whatever he wanted for 24 hours, I agreed because most likely I just won't do anything he says. We were sitting in the cafeteria with someone named Nick, I met him yesterday, but him Carl had been friends since Carl got out of juvi.

"So, Nick, you and Carl met in juvi right" I smiled at him.

Although Nick was really big and scary, his personality was very soft and sweet, so I guess it's true that looks truly can be deceiving.

"I'm sorry you had to meet him" I laugh, making Nick crack a smile, which is more than I've seen him do all day.

"Shut up, y/n, you're such a pain" he shook his head, trying not to smile. I laugh and sit back.

While looking around I notice a girl staring at me, with a snarky smirk on her face, but when I made eye contact with her, she got up and left.

"Uh..I'll be back, I think the principal is ordering a drug search today, and I wanna make sure my shits clean" Carl says and starts getting up, "Ouu I wanna come" I get up, "no Y/n, stay, if I get caught messing around in my locker, I don't want you to get in trouble too".

Carl, rubs my shoulder then walks out the cafeteria.

I look at Nick who's playing with his fingers.

"So...Nick, you don't seem like the type to end up in juvi...what happened."

See, I knew what I asked was personal, but I didn't care, I wanted to know.

At first he didn't answer he just shrugged at me,

"You know what...I probably wouldn't have answered that either, but just know, everyone's deserving of a second chance" I smile and pat his shoulder, "so why don't you give Carl a second chance?" He said to me, "you know what, Nick, I liked it better when you didn't talk"

I didn't know Carl told him about that...

"Dude, it's been 20 minutes why isn't Carl back yet" I checked the time on my phone, "I'm gonna go check to see if he got caught".

Unfortunately for me, Nick already knew what was going on, but him being who he was, was afraid I'd be hurt if he told me.

When I left the cafeteria, I decided to go to his locker.

When I got there he wasn't there. So I decided to head to the principals office.

On my way there, I passed a classroom that was dark, but the door was cracked open, and I could hear heavy breathing, I decided to see what it was. But if I could go back, and decide not to see what it was, I would do it in a heartbeat.

My heart dropped, my breathing heaved, and I felt angry, but I recollected myself before I did something I would regret, my eyes teared up as I looked Carl in the eye.

As Carl rushed to get dressed I looked at the girl, the same girl who was staring at me in the cafeteria.

"Um, excuse me bitch, are you just gonna stare or are you gonna get out so we can continue" the girl said to me. "Shut up, Dominique" Carl said zipping his pants and walking toward me.
"Carl, are you really leaving right now?" Dominique says.

"What does it look like?" He said to her and grabbed my hand, I pulled away from him, "don't touch me" I managed to whisper out
He held me against the wall "please listen to me, Y/n" I shook my head and pushed him.

I look to my left and see the girl walking out of the classroom, a cocky smile of her face, I glared at her, "you're disgusting, and not worth my time or energy" I took a deep breath.

I push past Carl again and make my way to the exit of the building.

"Erm, ma'am, you can't leave the building during school hours" a young teacher said to me, "suck a dick" I said to her and kept walking out of the building.

Dear Diary -
I'm so fucking done with Carl fucking Gallagher.

"Y/n, you're home!!!" V said smiling, "I got a call from your friend Cassandra today, she said she wants you to come visit her this weekend, and stay with her for the week" V smiled, "it's okay if you don't want to go though, I understand if maybe you two have fallen off"

All of sudden everything bad that happened went away, I was gonna see my real best friend. "Of course I want to go" I smiled really big.

"Whattt nooo, I just got her, now I have to let her go for a week?" Kev said hugging me tight, "she's the only daughter I've ever had"

I couldn't help but laugh, "it's only a week".

I went upstairs and decided to start packing.

Oh Cas, wait until you hear about everything that's happened...you wouldn't believe...

Also I proofread both of my recent updates twice, meaning I read through them and fixed any mistakes, but at the same time it is 5am, soooo if there's any mistakes cut me some slack👁👄👁