1.9

Ummm so this book is flopping really hard, I think imma end it soon😐😕

I've lost all motivation to continue it, sooo this might be the last chapter for a while unless I get like a burst of motivation, which I doubt tremendously😔

I don't know what it'll take for me to wanna continue it. We'll see though, obviously I'm not gonna end it here, I'll give y'all a worth while ending😌
———————

"Ugh the only way I'm doing this with you is if I can pick the gender of the baby" I cross my arms.

"It's not a real baby why does it matter" he questions.

"For Christ sakes Carl, we haven't even started the project and you're already not taking it serious" I realized I was raising voice when I noticed a few stares.

"Fine you can pick the gender, just chill" He turns in his seat to face me, resting on arm on the table and the other on the chair he sat in.

I sigh.

I don't know why I was so on edge, I guess this is reminding me of when Carl really was almost a dad.

————
After school we take our "baby" boy home, I let Carl pick the name until I heard the name he chose "Sir. Carlton" but I absolutely refused, so I named him Katsuki.

"You're such a weeb" Carl rolled his eyes. "Anyways, you know, to have a baby, there's a few steps we have to take before getting to that point, you know that right" he whispered the last part in my ear and smirked. I pushed him off playfully.

"You're so cute" he said smiling, making me tingle at his words.

————

Sorry for such a short chapter😔but I couldn't leave y'all hanging, maybe next chapter will be better, or maybe I'll just end it😿