Chapter 6

A/N: Hope you enjoy and R&R!!

Luna P.O.V

'I hope he likes this. But he likes anything I put on anyway,' I thought to myself, posing in front of my mirror. I was supposed to go have lunch with Ed at 11am and didn't know what to wear. I had on a black and green oversized shirt with the words: Don't worry. Be happy, on it. With the shirt, I had my black skinny jeans that shows off my figure and my black Alexander McQueen boots with studs all around it. To pair with the outfit, I had my silver hoops and my two nose rings. 'Damn, I would want to fuck me,' I thought, looking at my ass in the mirror.

I smirked and walked to my couch to get my bag and coat. I put on my coat and left my house. I double-locked my door and turned around to see Edward leaning on his car with a group of men touching his shoulder. Edward looked nervous, with his black suit and his dark green tie. His hair was slicked back softly and he looked sharp, sexy, and confident, well he would looked confident if these niggas weren't standing near his car.

"Can you gentlemen not touch that,please. Thank you. Hey! I see you, stop that," he said to the group, his back turned away from me. He was straightening his suit jacket and turning to the group to leave his car alone, basically trying not to get his car stolen.

I sighed and took out a rolled blunt from my purse. I took out my lighter and lit my blunt, the sound altering Edward and the group. They turned around to see leaning against a light pole with my legs crossed, puffing out smoke. They stared at me and I raised my eyebrows. I took another puff and extinguish my blunt and placed it in a bag as I slowly walked up to Ed. "So are you ready to explain yourself or you're gonna play around with these niggas all day?"

Edward snapped out of his stupor and unlocked his car. He opened the passenger door for me like a gentleman. I got in the car, caressing his cheek and smirking when he blushed. "Man, you got lucky boy. She mighty fine. You better keep her as long as you can," one of the guys said to Ed, while he was closing my door. Ed nodded and went to go get in the drivers side. I chuckled and shook my head. I got a beep from my pager, altering me of another target that I needed to kill. I saw the amount and put the pager back in my purse.

Once inside he turned to me and said, "Good afternoon, Luna. You look lovely today." I smirked and kissed him on his lips, surprising him. He deepened the kiss, holding my back, bringing me closer to him. I licked his mouth and bit his lip, before I ended the kiss, settling back in my seat.

Edward, in a daze, started the car and began to drive to the cafe. " So do you want me to explain everything to you or do you have it already put together in your mind because so intelligent?" he asked, looking at me then back at the road.

"Well I'll tell you when we get there," I said looking at my nails, "But best and believe, you are going to explain what the hell happened." He sighed and kept driving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person P.O.V

"So what the hell happened in that lab because I was thinking about killing you until I realized it wasn't you," Luna asked, sipping her iced coffee. The cafe was small and comfortable, it had retro theme with black seats and checkered floors. The staff were in jeans and black shirts with galaxy print on it. They took our order, which was an iced coffee and ham and turkey sandwich for me. Ed got a coffee,black, with a blueberry muffin.

Edward sighed, "I don't exactly when Ed appeared, but I was probably a teenager. My dad used to verbally abuse me, saying that 'how can I have you as a son' and 'you're pathetic' 'worthless' and other hurtful things. Ed just appeared in my mind and started to help me get through it. I wasn't very popular in school either and often got bullied by the other kids. He helped with that too. But eventually got bad when he was suggesting to kill and maim people, especially my father. And he almost did when he took over my body for the first time. I was able to stop him in time, thankfully. Since then, he hasn't talked to me or took over my body. But when you came into my life, he started to appear more and more. And as you saw, took over my body," he explained, playing with his muffin.