1

"Oh god, I'm finished, won't you stop already!", I spat as I pushed her head away from me. She got off her knees and put back on her cream blouse and tight green skirt. She fixed herself up and wiped her mouth. She put on her shoes and stood in front of the door.

"Well?", she asked holding the doorknob.

"Ciao amore",I said impatiently hoping her to take the hint to leave. She scoffed and left. I stood up from my bed and fixed my pants, that whore would leave her saliva all over my Fendi pants! I took them off and changed into another pair.

I walked down the staircase and I see my father's men stand at the bottom looking down.

"How is he today Louie?", I asked nervous for what his response would be.

"He had a small business call earlier this morning sir, but it's a done deal", he said so stern. I smiled and walked towards my father's office. He was on the phone behind his desk and my mother was on the scarlet red velvet couch reading a Vogue magazine. I sat on the red chesterfield chair and waited patiently for him to get off the phone.

"How many more young girls will you bring to the house , and have them crying to their home in less than an hour every week, my dear?", Mother whispered to me so my father wouldn't be interrupted.

"Ma, it's not because I'm hurting their feelings I promise" I chuckled. My father put down the phone and looked up at me and my mother.

"What is it that you two are so quiet about?", he asked in a soft tone.

"Your bambino cannot seem to keep his hands to himself", my mother says as she plays with her pearl necklace.

"He's a young man, that is how I found you is it not amore?", my father snickered.

I looked over at my mother and she rolled her eyes and nodded her head, with a small smirk on lips. She stood up and kissed my father on his cheek and walked out of the office leaving him with a bright red lip stain on his cheek.

"Your mamma is not wrong, you cannot keep having teenage girls coming over to the house every week", he sounded serious this time. He sat on his chair and looked out at the window wall. He raised his right arm and waved it over for me to go by his side.

"Mattia you will soon be old enough to understand that not everything is about girls and fame, it's about power and family my bambino" he didn't look at me once just stared outside, the piazza was looking more green than it has the last couple of months.

"Papá, what is ma cooking for dinner?", I ask breaking the tension.

"Whatever she cooks we'll eat" he answers, still staring outside, not even a blink.

I walk out and close the door behind me, I go to my room and change into my dior shorts with a white v-neck T-shirt. I walk outside with Louie behind me, he opens the Royce car door. I get in and off we go into the city before mother finishes dinner.