Chapter 2: The invitation

When they were outside of the Panera, John saw a beautiful, shiny,  black  moped. "Here's my ride" Roger said, pointing to the vehicle. 

"Really?" John asked him. The velocipede was his favorite type of moped, and he was very excited to get to ride it. 

"Hop on!" said roger, motioning to the empty vehicle. 

"You want me to drive it?" John asked. Why was Roger, a boy he had just met, trusting  him with driving his moped?

"Of course!" said Roger. " You seem the the kind of person that would have the time of his life driving my velocipede!"  He smiled at John with those soft, loving eyes and grinned.

John did as he said, and hopped onto the vehicle. It was hard on his but, and john wouldn't be surprised if there was a bruise on it by the time they got off.  Roger sat behind him and wrapped his soft hands around John's waist. This almost sent a shiver down his spine. Roger (A HOT TOURIST) had his arms around John's waist. Roger placing a helmet onto John's head snapped him back to reality. 

"Oh! Thanks." He stammered. "Are you sure you want me to drive this thing?"  

"Absolutely!" said Roger. And with that, John took off down the road.

----------------------

John had almost crashed the moped multiple times as he drove to their destination.  When they arrived at John's house, Roger looked confused. "Why are we starting the tour here?" he asked. 

John just took his hand and smiled. He led them off the moped and into John's backyard.  There, in the grass stood a large table with a model of the entire town on it.  John was pleased to be able to show Roger his modeling skills. Maybe later he could show him the giant model of all the ABBA members that he had sculpted last summer. 

"Whoa!" Roger said, in shock. "Is this the whole town?" he looked at all the buildings laying out on the table. 

"Yep" John responded. He motioned to one of the buildings. "Look here! that's the Panera where I work!" then he pointed at another one . "That's the public library" he told Roger. He moved his hand across the model to his house. "This is where I live" he said. 

Roger looked at the model carefully, and noticed something. " Why is there a tree house in the backyard?" he asked. 

John looked up at the tree they were standing by. "Well, that's the only part of the model that doesn't actually exist...yet."  He ran his finger along the bark of the tree, thinking of  all the things he could do in that soon-to-be tree house. All of the people he could do.  He stared back up at Roger, hiding his blush in his hands. 

Then, Roger pulled out his phone. "Why don't we take a selfie here, and then later when you have it built we can take another one to see the progress" 

John wasn't much for taking pictures. He really didn't like his appearance all that much. But passing up a picture with Roger? No way! He hummed in agreement and rested his head on the man's shoulder. Roger snapped a picture of them under the tree, and you could visibly see John's blush. 

"Awe, Deaky! You're blushing!" Roger laughed. This just made him blush even harder. "Hey, listen" he said as he walked over to the moped. He handed john a piece of paper. "Here's an invitation to my birthday party in Indiana. You need to get out a little, and I really hope to see you there." 

John looked down at the invitation." "Wait! you're the drummer of Queen?" he asked. He wasn't a huge fan of the band, but he knew who they were. 

"Yep" said roger.  He hopped onto his moped and was about to drive away when John grabbed his arm  

"I don't know if this is kind of soon. I mean, I know we just met a few hours ago, but I feel like I've known you for a lifetime. " he said to Roger, who was nodding in agreement. He took the Blonde's hands, and looked into his eyes. "Roger, I really like you" he leaned forward until their foreheads  were touching. he gently put his lips on Roger's, carefully  leading the kiss. Roger's lips parted, allowing John to explore his mouth. He tasted the the cheese toast John had made him earlier. This made John smile into the other boy's lips, and hum. 

When he pulled away, John could tell he was blushing like mad. John smiled when he saw how red roger's lips were from the kiss. I did that he thought.  Roger looked at him with those kind eyes. "That was smooth deacon"he said, winking. "Like diarrhea " Roger laughed at his own sexy joke.  John meant what he said earlier. He did like him. A lot. 

"I'll only go to your party if we can disco dance together." said John. He loved dancing. especially while he was playing the Bass with Humpy Bong.

  "Anything for you, my sweet" Roger sang with a grin on his face, but it soon disappeared when he said "Well, I'd better get going"  John gave him a quick peck on the lips before watching him zoom away on the moped. "Bye Roger!" he yelled after him, and saw the blond blow him a kiss goodbye. 

John took another look at the paper he was still holding. Indiana, huh. He thought to himself. That can't be too bad. He was a fan of the office, after all. John couldn't help smiling after the tender moment he had shared with his new friend. "I guess I'm going on holiday" he said out loud, to no one in particular. John was looking forward to dancing with Roger.