Chapter 1: An Adonis

I sat up from the bed and saw an array of colors shoot up into the night sky from a large open window.

"If you have time to be thinking of other things, that must mean that you can still go on," a man from behind me said.

The deep and serene voice came from a naked Adonis, a true god of beauty with glowing pecks, and hard defined muscles and beautifully chiseled facial features.

I was suddenly pushed down onto the bed and caged between his arms.

"W-Wait...we mustn't continue," I pleaded.

"You left me hanging while you were completely satisfied...Stick with me a bit longer," he said as he laced his fingers with mine and kissed me.

I felt his torturous meat stick pierce me in my core. The next few moments were a bit of a daze for me since I was not completely sober and underwent a strenuous exercise that seemed to go on for hours.

The next time I opened my eyes, I saw that I was sleeping on the chest of a man disciplined in training. His chest rose up and down slowly as he released soft breathing noises.

I tried sitting upright to collect my thoughts. I was met with an indescribable pain in my back and between my legs. The one who caused me the pain was sleeping ever so peacefully right beside me. Despite acting like a beast earlier, he almost seemed cute from how peaceful his sleeping face was.

I petted his head gently, while I tried gathering my memories of what transpired earlier to this sequence of events.

I hardly recall the contents of how I got to sleep with such a handsome man with soft raven black hair and deep sapphire blue eyes.

Black hair?

I was so sure that he had brown hair earlier. I looked on the ground covered in scattered clothes and saw a wig with the brown hair color I saw earlier on the ground.

Black hair and sapphire blue eyes?

This unique profile...is he the male lead Sheze Chaldean?

Please remember to vote and follow my profile!