Chapter 8: Territory

"I would not like one out in the open around my waist," I said as I grabbed the ends of my skirt and raised them upwards to reveal my thighs. "I would like them here."

"D-Dear Customer!" Arthur exclaimed.

"Lilian!" Sheze shouted as he moved in front of me.

The Blacksmith Arthur quickly turned away with a reddened expression while Sheze tried to cover me with his body.

"Sheze, I am trying to explain my order. Please move aside," I asked nicely.

"A young woman should not be raising her skirt like that..." Sheze said.

"...I agree with the young man," Arthur said.

"How else can I have my order done then?" I asked Sheze.

"...Milady, I understand what you are trying to order. You would like a harness around your thighs, yes?" Arthur said. "With my skill, I should be able to do what you want."

"That would be great!" I said excitedly.

"Nonetheless, this is a pretty neat idea. Did you come up with it yourself?" Arthur asked.

"...It is not really that amazing," I said.

"Allow me to sell similar items at my shop from now on and I will make your first order free and give you twenty percent off all of your other purchases," Arthur said.

"You have a deal," I said as I shook his hand. I wanted to explain the more finer details, so I drew a picture of what I wanted. "The holster will go around my thighs, so I would like some smaller daggers that I can use for throwing. I would like the other holster to have a small pocket for storing things."

"I would not recommend wearing too much at the same time...Wearing too much could actually hinder your movements," Arthur said. "How about I also throw in a strap around your arms as well?"

"I would also like a wristband that I can use for storing needles!" I said. "If you could add in some customization to my clothes, I would love to pay more for the trouble."

"Thank you very much for your generosity, Milady," Arthur said.

"Please call me Lilian," I said happily.

"Let's get your measurements done then, Lilian," Arthur said. Arthur did a lot more measurements than I thought he would. He took measurements of my height, head, neck, arms and even my shoe measurements. "My daughter is out today, so would you like to come back another day for the rest of the measurements?"

I came here with Sheze because I was worried about going down a few dark alleyways by myself. Sheze should be a busy person, so I do not want to bother him too much...Should I just return crossdressed?

"Another day then..." I said with a slightly depressed tone.

"...Could I take over?" Sheze asked.

"You will do that for me?" I asked excitedly.

That saves me so much time!

"I will lend you two a private room!" Arthur said as he showed us to a private dressing room with a curtain for a door.

He handed Sheze the list of measurements that he wanted us to do and left us alone soon afterwards.

I went around looking at the fairly large dressing room. There was a long skinny mirror against the wall, a few wall hooks and a chair to the side of the mirror. It was a very functional room.

I began slowly taking off my clothes and hanging each article on the hooks provided.

"...Lilian, should you not be a little more embarrassed about taking your clothes off in front of me?" Sheze asked with a perplexed face.

"It is not like this is the first time that you have seen me undressed, Sheze," I said calmly.

I doubt that he would do anything to me here...

"Are you losing awareness that I am a man?" Sheze said as he walked towards me with the measuring tape. "Could you raise your arms a bit?"

I raised my arms while he measured my chest, under-bust, my waist, and hips. Sheze was quite gentle when he avoided useless movements to get my measurements. I did not feel embarrassed in the beginning but I started remembering the events of the night we shared before.

"Are we almost done, Sheze?" I asked.

"We need to measure your thighs," Sheze said as he kneeled on the floor. "How about you place your foot on me?"

"What?" I gasped. Even I had my reservations about stepping on him. "Can we get not just get the measurements without having me step on you?"

"...It would be more difficult," he said as he moved my foot onto his lap with my confirmation.

Unlike the other few measurements, he spent a long time on my legs and caressed my thighs as he measured them carefully. It felt so good that it reminded me more of the events from the other day. I tried to keep my voice in while he continued measuring me.

"...Sheze," I called his name out in a lustful voice.

He looked at me with eyes filled with desire and began kissing my inner thighs and leaving red marks everywhere he placed a kiss. He soon grabbed my leg under his arm and stood upwards. I wrapped my arms around his neck for support as he kissed me. His tongue slipped in my mouth and teased the inside of my mouth as he pressed me to the wall. I felt his hardened member through his clothes. He lightly dry humped me over our clothes as we kissed.

I wonder how it would feel if he were to put it in this position...

"We can't..." Sheze said as he suddenly pulled away.

His hardened pole had poked me several times over his clothes just earlier. I thought it would be impossible for him to not succumb to his lust from how hard it was.

"...I understand," I said with a slightly dejected tone.

He must think I am a dirty person for wanting to do more in a dressing room where we should have only been doing measurements.

"Lilian, it is not what you think...I do not want to make you think that I only think of you as a sexual object. I truly want you to come to like me," Sheze said as he held my cheek.

I nodded in response.

We left the shop shortly after that.

"Thank you for accompanying me today," I said with a smile. "I enjoyed our date."

"Of course...I did too," Sheze said as he kissed my cheek.