Chapter 45: Elite Man [Stalker #2]

[Stalker #2's Perspective]

I was a man who had decent looks and a great education and a person that everyone thought would live a successful elite life, but was incredibly unlucky to have become the assistant of a pig like man and his just as horrible son.

One day, his son decided to play a horrible prank on a girl he liked. He asked that I act as a groper to the girl he liked so that he could come and save her.

When I first saw the girl I was supposed to scar, she was just as lovely as a flower with her lovely blue eyes and silky blonde hair. I unknowingly behaved exactly as in The Stanford Prison Experiment. Without knowing myself, I got so into my role as an aggressive groper that I nearly raped her.

Such a small and beautiful girl was able to turn my days upside down...That day marked the beginning of my days as her admirer from afar.

I showered her with my love everyday with flowers and pictures in her home and made sure she was safe going home by following her closely behind every single day.

However, that pig like son of my boss ended up accidentally killing the jewel I raised since young. Just like always, he had a knack for ruining everything. I could not restrain myself and ended up battering his head to bits with a metal bat I kept in the trunk of my car. I then brought ****'s body back with me to my home and held our wedding night with no interruptions.

From that day, I took care of cleaning her body to brushing her lovely blonde hair. Although, she was not very talkative, it was not all that quiet because I handled all of the talking. She was a great listener and would always sit with me all night if I wanted her to.

Everything was perfect for several days until cops arrived at my doorstep and tried to separate me from ****. I could not have them taking **** away from me and attacked a cop.

Shots were fired and I died that day...

After I died, I revived as a woman named Elze Kruger in one of the novels **** was reading before she died. When I learned that the jewel I had also reincarnated in the same world, I knew that I had to reclaim a male body before taking her as my bride in this life again.

I went abroad to research strange magical concoctions called potions to find our whether I could use them to regain my male body again.

Even though I had men beckoning at my call with my female form, I still wanted to regain my male body back. Part of my research involved becoming a male, so I needed male essence for my research. Among the many men, I found the perfect candidate. His name was Heinrich. He had blue eyes and blonde hair much like **** and was the closest to the original looks of my original body.

I thought about many ways I could extract his essence, but Heinrich was too conservative like most men around me and would not have his essence be used for research. My last resort was to use my body to extract his semen.

I had Heinrich drunk just over a few drinks. I proceeded to make a move on him by kissing him. His lips were quite tender for a man. It felt good to kiss him despite being a man myself before. I took it a step further and inserted my tongue into his. He responded better than my expectations.

"Elze, I love you," Heinrich said as he pushed me down.

I egged him on a little too much when I had only intended to extract his semen with a blowjob.

"Stop it, Heinrich!" I said as I tried to push him off.

My orders seemed to fall on deaf ears as he continued to undress me. My ample breasts were finally out in the open for him to see. He began sucking on each breast as if he were looking for milk. I soon felt his finger enter me.

"It's so tight, Elze!"

A stinging pain occurred when he tried spreading me with his long fingers.

"Of course it is! That is because I am a virgin," I said.

Eventually, the stinging pain turned into pleasure. I found myself opening my legs more to take in his fingers. I had been unknown to womanly pleasures until now.

"I'm sorry, Elze...Even though I know that, I can't stop," Heinrich said as he began licking the insides of my mouth with his long tongue.

Heinrich began unbuttoning his shirt and unlatched his pants. He revealed his dark lengthy pole and began grinding his thing against my sex. The friction of our heat was driving me crazy. I soon orgasmed and threw my hips up towards the air.

That felt good...What if we had sex?

Without getting my consent, he already inserted the tip of his raw penis into me. A dull stinging pain went through my entire waist as he pushed inside of me.

"It hurts!" I said as I clawed into Heinrich's back.

"I am only halfway in, Elze," Heinrich said as he forcefully thrusted his hips into me.

I felt a deeper pain that I ever felt before as I felt Heinrich's hips collided with mine as he pressed me up against the sofa arms. I let out a squeamish yelp as I felt the tip poking into my womb.

"It's...all in," I said with a deep sigh.

The marker of my virginity seemed to flow out at the sight of our connection. I could not help but cry a little from the pain. There was absolutely nothing pleasant about having a penis inside of me. It felt like I was being clawed from the inside every time he threw his hips at me.

Heinrich began thrusting rapidly without restraint in my tiny unused hole.

"I'm coming!" Heinrich said.

After what seemed like hours, he released his hot stuff deep into my womb. I finally felt pleasure when I received his semen deep inside of me. It was comforting to have my insides filled with something so hot.

I received what I was looking for but incidentally got hooked onto having sex as well.

From then on, I became a nymphomaniac. I began sending invites to both men or women who would catch my fancy and bed them and then wipe their memories of it after we were done all to please my excessive libido.

On the side, I kept Heinrich around for my research. He helped me find a breakthrough with my research. I was able to grow a male phallus with a single potion. It had the same effects as any other male organ other than the fact that the sperm was not viable for fertilization. The effects of how long it would stay on my body was varied from how long it would take me to orgasm with my male instrument. After orgasming, the male organ would shrink and fall off like flaky skin.

I tried many ways to find out how I could maintain a permanent male body. It took two years to make a potion where I was able to successfully turn a woman into a man mostly from the lack of raw ingredients. I then took my newfound results with me back to my home country to find my jewel who was now named Lilian Lemaire. I planned to reunite with her with my female form before making her fall for my male form.

Unfortunately, she was no longer a virgin when I saw her again. She had slept with a man named Sheze Chaldean. I hatched a plan to break them apart by using a perfume concoction that I made to incite male desires. Lilian fell for the misconception that I shared a mutual love with Sheze Chaldean and immediately backed off from him.

On top of that, I gave Lilian's information to my boss' piglet son who had coincidentally reincarnated into this world as well. I sold her information to him and gave her to him with the intention of raping her and making it so that she would be unable to hold a man other than me again.

Lilian went above my expectations and actually killed the man who I sent after her.

It was extremely arousing to see a woman as frail looking as her trying to fight against her assaulter. I began assaulting women after that and killing them after having my fill with them all while I was also testing the effects of my potions and evidently became known as the Platinum Killer.

I was so thankful when Heinrich ended up incidentally taking the blame for my actions. It made it all so much easier to get all eyes off of me and get closer to Lilian enough to bring her to me.