Unknown Past

Author's POV

Dara forced a smile as she walked in the alley of the house escorted by the two ladies in Kimonos. The elder has asked her to have a dinner with him. She could see lots of yakuza were scattering all over the place and she even have a glimpse on the barracks in where the clan's self defense forces are posting.

"Why do you have this tight security here?" she asked one of the ladies in Kimono beside her.

"We often have an attack here so that's why we need to tighten our security every second to prevent infiltrations of the other yakuza clan." One of the girls answered politely.

Although the island of Kyushu is totally isolated from any kind of attacks, they couldn't just be complacent.

"I wonder why do you have to fight... yakuza have the same purpose right? Mostly were illegal business deal outside the countries and-"

"That's not it!" The blonde girl cut her off as she shouted on her. "That's why we don't like people like you to be involved in here! You are one of those previous Anisan...illogical, judgmental and a piece of shit!" She then ran away leaving Dara and the other girl behind.

Dara gulped.

Whoopsie....she wasn't hitting the right tone again?

"I'm sorry about her, Anisan." The other lady apologetically bowed down on the floor. "I'll make it sure for her punishment."

"No!" she frantically shook her head which stole the attention of the yakuza nearby. "Er...I mean. It's my bad. Don't say a word about it, please."

She blinked a couple times before she timidly smiled. "Arigato Gosaimaso."

"Arigato...ah yes that means thank you, right? Nah, it's fine." She gave her a reassuring smile.

Dara heaved a deep sigh staring at the neatly folded Kimono in front of her. The elder gave it to her during their dinner last night. He was informing her that his grandson is arriving this day. So that explains all the preparation outside. She could even hear some unfamiliar voices outside usually conversing in Japanese. She could not understand a thing but one thing she knows well. Those people outside are here to witness the ritual between her and whoever is G-dragon.

Today is the day she will give her ought to the Uyabon. The code of Jinge she will continually keep the rest of her life in which all loyalties and respect, she must give to HIM.

She still has her eyes on the kimono when the two of her mistresses entered in.

"Good morning." She greeted them and they bowed to her. Dara noticed the blonde girl is not meeting her eyes. Feeling the guilt, she immediately stood up and took her hand.

"What's your name?" she asked which caught the blonde girl surprised. She has still to know her two attendee's name. How rude of her not asking for their names. But well, blame it on the whole thing. Once she was in Korea and now she is now in Japan without knowing their language here and much worst, any moment from now, she will meet her fiancée...G-dragon.

"My name is Renei-chan." She bowed but didn't reciprocate her smiles and stays cold. "We are not here to have some unnecessary chit chats. You must prepare yourself now, Nee-san. Master G-dragon is on his way here in Kyushu."

"Mmmm." Dara disappointed with her attempt to befriend her and just resigned her thoughts on the things she must do during the ritual.

"The ritual will commence after 4 hours. Everything is set already. Master G-dragon is on his business in Tokyo and he will arrive soon today." Renei-chan added.