Old Kitten

"Onitan!"

Dara straitened up upon hearing someone shouting someone's name. She's not even sure if it is a name. "Onitan!" a girl called again.

Renei and Kiko went to the door to check the person running on the hallway of the house.

"Renei-chan! Kiko chan!" the girl squeaked upon seeing both of them and hugged them.

Dara curiously went beside Renei and stared at the short-haired girl with cute cheeky eyes. The girl wore a high school uniform.

Seemingly noticing her presence, the girl in her uniform blankly threw her a look but then smiled to both of Dara's mistresses. They began to speak in Japanese and they glanced at her.

Kiko then introduced the girl to Dara. " Nee-san, this is MInzy, the Oyabun's little sister.

Dara bowed as tradition for respect but Minzy gave her a scrutinizing look.

"You're old..." she suddenly blurted out.

"Mwo?" Dara was taken aback by the sudden compliment. "Onitan is still on his 19. What's you're age by the way?" She cockily asked Dara.

She clears her throat. "I am running 21."

"Thought so... you are not suited to my Onitan..."

"Onitan?"

"Duh...my big brother." She rolled her eyes on her.

"By the way Kiko, Renei, where is he?" she turned on the two mistresses; intentionally disregarding her presence and walked passed by her.

"The Oyabun is out for something." Kiko answered.

MInzy comfortably sat on the futon; Dara was once sitting before she came. The two mistresses sat beside her and were too hospitable to her as proven on how they got themselves on the house kitchen to prepare something for her to eat.

Dara and Minzy were left behind in her room. Minzy was openly observing her physical features and then snorted. Dara could feel the annoyance that is starting to crawl on her.

"CL's right, your thick face is here...how come you were chose as Nee-san? "She looked on her up and down. "You're not even beautiful...you got not no swag or something." She shook her head.

*Swag? Like swagee dancing or rapping?*

Dara blinked a few times trying to decode the things she said. * Maybe that was some kind of a Japanese term...yes that must be it, Dara*

Dara just rested both of her hands on her folded legs while sitting comfortably on one of the futons. She was now thinking of Tempo upon hearing those Japanese what-nots.

*Where are you now?*

Sandara's POV

Maybe I should undergo rigid education on Niponggo..I'll definitely have Tempo as my teacher...

I thought oblivious MInzy still gawking on me.

"Jenie Kim is a lot better than you, old lady." She snorted.

Old lady? She must be referring to someone else, yes?

To confirm it, I tentatively search for the old lady the girl was talking about around the room. When I can't see someone else, I landed my eyes on the girl who was seemingly mocking at me. O gezz, why of all times must I dazed like that. But certainly I am not old.

"Excuse me Minzy but I am still young." I corrected smiling.

"Yeah right..." I scoffed while fighting the urge not to smack this kid. She really got the attitude from his effing brother.