I Mean It

Back at the apartment, Dara placed her things on her bed and headed to the bathroom to wash up her tired body. The camping activities really worn her out and the need for her to take a bath would help her freshen up.

After a while she went to the kitchen after drying her hair. She was alone now in the house. She was just being dropped by GD and went his way to his business to Japan. He will fly back in Korea after two days stay in that place.

Dara then smiled remembering the kisses they have shared on the camp site. Somehow it really makes her heart fluttered every time she thinks of the kid's soft lips. She giggled unknowingly.

"I find you really sexy when you giggle." Dara almost jumped in fright when somebody hugged her from behind.

" Jiyong?"

"You smell good." He snuggled on her hair.

" What are you doing here? I thought you will be meeting the officials in Japan?"

" I am...in few hours."

" Then? What are you doing here?"

" I missed you already." Dara laughed when he was lightly swinging her body left and right without even letting go of her.

" In case you forgot, kid, you have responsibilities."

"Yeah...come with me."

" Where?"

" Japan."

" Mwo?"

" Let's go."

Jiyong then dragged her outside the apartment where his car is waiting. She noticed that there were two more cars parked near it. The driver on the first car waved at them. It was Teddy. Kush was on the other car.

" I see the boss is being sweet now, neh?" Teddy teased GD but he just shrugged it off and let Dara entered his car.

" Jiyong, I am just wearing this." Dara pointed out herself wearing only pajamas and a bunny house slipper

"Cute." He just pinched her cheeks and drove off from that place.

" Jiyong!"

~

Dara scrunched her nose when they had settled on their sits at the plane.

" Private plane...seriously? Aish!"

"I can't let you walked on the public airport with that clothes, kitten." He smiled at her.

"I don't even bring with me my clothes." She crossed her arms and huffed.

" You just have to go shopping with Kiko and Renei then."

Dara's eyes lit up by the mere mention of her mistresses' names. "Really?"

"Of course." Jiyong smiled as she pinched her nose.

~

Just after they landed in Japan, five identical cars were already waiting for the arrival of the boss. Teddy and Kush went ahead to meet the men waiting outside.

Jiyong faced Dara the moment they got off the plane. She looks like a lost girl amidst those men in their prominent suits. He nodded on his men while he ushered Dara on one of the cars.

"Teddy will take you in the house...I'll see you later." He caressed her face for a moment, tempted to just kiss her on the lips but he suppressed it. The girl could be alarmingly cute when she flustered every time they ended their kisses. He doesn't want to share it with somebody else. He wanted to see it just for himself only.