D for Deprived

This goes unedited...like the usual chaps I uploaded. Here u go, imma kinda busy now. byes!!!!!!

Sparrow101:

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

The kitten was really surprise the moment they reached Jiyong's own bachelor's pad. They had moved today without even informing her. Jiyong just picked her up in the school and brought her in their new dwelling since he cannot gamble Dara's safety over their old apartment.

"Mwo?! All my things are here!? My kitty pillow is here also!" Dara exclaimed while holding her own pillow. Jiyong was smiling from ear to ear as her eyes widen when she looked at her own things in his room. " And there's-." Dara looked at Jiyong in horror. " Jiyong! There's only one room! How about you? Where would you sleep?"

" I'll sleep here. " He simply said crossing his arms. A smile was tugging at the corner of his lips while he leaned at the door frame.

" Whaattttt?!" She quickly paced in front of him. " You're joking right? Right?" But he just shrugged his shoulder while turning his back from her. " Yah Kwon Jiyong!"

Dara's POV

Jiyong was serving our dinner in the table and I swear that he looks sexy in pink apron. But I must not be distracted this time. I frowned even deeper trying to ignore his holy presence and the delicious food in our table.

" Okay, let's eat." He removed the apron and hanged it as he sat on the sit across mine. He looked at me quizzically as I didn't even touch the food. " Wae? What's wrong?"

" Hmp!!!" I looked sideways but he just chuckled. " yah! I am upset now kwon Jiyong!" I pointed at him.

" Not done yet with the room issue?" He sexily smiled. Kyahhh!!!! Pull over yourself Dara!

I cleared my throat. "Kid...in case you forget, I am a woman and you're a guy. Me sleeping with...(GULP)... with you seems not appropriate."

" What? You're my girl and we are both adult. So we can do IT." He wiggled his brow to me and gave me a wink. Dies...

I gave him a mortified look." I-It? What are you-gosh! I can't believe your thinking about that!" I covered my mouth but he maniacally laughed at me.

"Your turning red, kitten." He reached my cheeks and pinched it. I then slapped his hand.

"Yah! Stop teasing me!"

" I mean we can sleep together. That's the 'it' I'm talking about." He then smiled at me. " I can see your thinking dirty, noona. I wasn't talking about 'love making'."

" Yah! Don't say it." I covered my cheeks burning red. How could I think about that thing?"

"Noona, don't worry...I still don't find you desirable for a man like me." He said and began to eat his food.

I tilted my head and momentarily stared at him. " Really?" He nodded while not meeting my eyes. " Well... that's a relief, though." I smiled and gladly eat my food.

" These taste delicious." I complimented the food. " You're a good cook for a guy."

"Thanks." He just said.

~

Jiyong's POV

'...I still don't find you desirable for a man like me.'