Chased

Dara walked early towards the Dojo. GD clearly said that they will be having their class by hook or by crook. She then wonders what the Kid was doing traveling here and there to far places then go back here again. It must be very tiring in his part. He's still a freaking teenager but he carry lots of heavy responsibilities on his shoulder.

The nocturnal insects were still creeping outside and it was awfully dark, engulfed with eeri silence of the surrounding. Maybe if she happened to have third eye or something, she must be seeing white lady ghost floating everywhere and scream her heads off running for her dear life. But the scary thoughts didn't even rob her from thinking about her conversation to her mistresses yesterday.

"G-dragon...cried?" Dara recalled asking quite uncertain. She can't seem to imagine the boss crying in front on many students.

"Maybe I was wrong about Jenie and Boss not breaking up even once? Maybe Jenie once left him and-"

"He wrote the song just before he met Jenie Kim..." Renei cut Kiko.

*That means he had his previous love affair and she left him? How bad is that? Tsk tsk...*

"Do you know her...the other girl of the boss?" Kiko curiously asked her. Dara leaned closer to Renei. She too is interested to know more.

"I don't know the girl...but I think she was his butterfly." Renei answered with a glimpsed of tear in her eyes. She was obviously so into the song and it made her so emotional all of the sudden.

"His butterfly..." Dara let a yawn after she sat on the wooden floor of the Dojo. It was still 2:34 am. "You're so mysterious kiddo..." she mumbled and unconsciously falls into slumber with her head resting onto her knees.

The sun rays hits Dara's flushed face which made her wrinkled her nose lightly. She yawned; eyes closed and roll on her stomach. She still feels sleepy and was not planning to get up when a voice made her eyes plopped opened.

"I guess you need to make successive pushups from now until twelve."

She immediately bolted up upon recognition of that chic voice and spun around. "Boss!" She fixes her disarrayed hair and stood up straight like an obedient soldier. "I'm ready!"

He sarcastically smirked at her."You should...since it's already 10 am and you're still on your pillow."

It then dawn her that she was in her room now. She scratched her head in confusions. She was sure she walked through the Dojo but how come she was still in her room? Maybe she was dreaming? "But I'm... here...how...?

"Follow me..." GD then went outside her room and go straight to his room instead. She followed not bothering to do the usual morning rituals.

"Are we training today?" she asked sheepishly, trying to study if the kid is in the mood. Heck when does he in the mood anyway? He was always pissed on her face. Yeah right... her face, to him is hell, it gives him hell. Dara pouted by the thought.

He glanced at her and found her pouting, fiddling onto her clothes. "Sit down." He ordered to her.

She looked up to him when they were in front of the table...with some foods in it. She blinked at the table then to him who had sat on the futon in front of the table. *Are we having breakfast...together?*

"Are you some kind of a retard? I said sit down." He barked at her.

"Aish...Grumpy." She mumbled in Korean and sat in front of him just across the table. GD began to fill his bowl with foods. Dara watched him very closely and GD noticed it.

"Don't you know about using chopsticks? Should I include that in your training?" He sarcastically hissed.

"Aish! Why are you so grumpy?" she shot him.