Precious Gem

Author's POV

Author's POV

"She's your sister, Kris." Lee Hyori said in finality looking at his eyes.

"Y-You are not serious, are you?" He asked her. Lee Hyori sometimes could pull off a prank just like that maybe that's the reason he couldn't believe in her words.

Lee Hyori just let out a heavy breathe of frustration.

"Your mother made sure that your sister will be sent away from this clan the moment your father died on that accident. Your mother knew right before then that this is no place for her daughter." Lee Hyori said as she stood up with troubled expression. "If she stays here until In Guk finds out that you both are siblings, I don't know what will he do more to make both of you his dogs. Worst of it all, we can't be assure if Dara will be safe in every operation of my society. Black-sparrow is not meant to look out for each other, Kris. If someone dies, it's his time. Will you let something happened to your sister before you gonna broke out from being that In Guk's dog?

Kris was way beyond speechless. Lee Hyori was really serious with her acclaimed of Dara being his lost sister. He heard before from the elders of his clan that the Yamaguchi- Gumi boss, Thunder abducted his sister.

"My sister was long gone, Hyori. She was killed by the previous boss of Yamaguchi."

"You thought wrong, Kris. You thought wrong."

"Then tell me!" He finally growled. All his life he believed that his sister was really killed by the Yamaguchi_Gumi and he was here, the boss of this Somiyoshi-Kai to extract revenge to that clan.

Lee Hyori has uneasiness in her when he saw his rage. He finally let out a defeating sigh and began to tell what had happened between the clans.

"Your mother brought your sister in Yamaguchi 's residence, pleaded to the previous boss to take care of Dara. She was 5 years old then while you were 3."

"Why would my mom do that? We are fine here."

"She heard it from the Seo family, that they will implant Dara's body with a microchip and deliver it to one of our large investors. The deal would be very sensitive and delivering it would be quite formidable. So they resort on using a human body to carry the merchandise. "

Kris found himself sitting weakly on a swivel chair. Lee Hyori watches his reactions but when he has no plan on inquiring, she continues.

"The worst is, Dara have been carrying the chip with her."

"What?!" he asked incredulously. If that's the case...then, those people will be chasing her.

"The attacks that the Yamaguchi-Gumi clan was experiencing previously were evident that those people in Red Ocean knew that Dara is still carrying it. They knew that Dara Park is Kate Wu of our clan, Kris. If In Guk will know about this, he will inevitably hand your sister to the Red ocean."