Misunderstood

Author's POV

"B-boss..." there was stony silence between them and Dara couldn't believe that GD was actually in front of him. Her heart was about to lurch out from her mouth when he stood up and strode near her. She bowed even more, fidgeting her fingers.

He towered over her, watching as she tensed before him. He swallowed hard when he remembered how she looked at him in the school. Like she was scared seeing him.

"What? Is this the way you greeted your fiancée'?" HE coldly asked.

There was a surprised in Dara's face when she finally met his eyes. " What do you mean? We are still engage? I'm still the clan's Nee-san?"

"Unfortunately yes. Do you think your bank account would keep on increasing for no particular reason?" he walked passed by her and went to the living room.

Dara was cupping her mouth in shock. O my gosh. Maybe that explains the expanding of their charity in Busan, her bank account which keeps on increasing every week, her scholarship retained and her luxurious apartment. She was still the Yamaguchi- Gumi's Nee-san! Gosh! It's slowly melting her sanity and to think that the boss is here in Korea, she doesn't know what to think anymore. Is he going to really study here? Like for real? Where is he staying?

"Wait...B-boss?" she followed him in the living room. When she can't find him there, she went to the kitchen. There he found him drinking water. She was trying hard not to be distracted with his upper body and all those tattoos imprinted on it. "Hey kid, are you going to stay-"

Dara was not able to continue when GD drop the water bottle on the granite floor and look at her intensely. He paced towards her.

"One more thing, Sandara Park." He was able to tower over her and pulled her chin up. "I am no longer a teenager." His lips almost brushing against her. His eyes went to her lips then to her wide eyes. " You always manage to flip my mood, kitten." He dangerously snapped, while not taking his eyes off from her.

Dara then furrowed with the situation. What is she supposed to do when he's off mood?

She has to say something. Something-then her eyes lit up.

"Ai Shi Teru, Boss." GD was not expecting it to come and was amused to here it once again from her. She remembers. He let go of her.

"Good, Kitten." He patted her head and leaved to his room. She spun around and sees his retreating back.

The kid is here. Her fiancée is here...

"Is this elder's will for you to be in here?" She asked him. He stopped from his tracks and looked sideway, not facing her at all.

" Yeah." He then walked in his room when Dara murmured.

"You should not be in here, Boss..."

He stiffened upon hearing it from her. He then furrowed his brow in great displeased. He was right in his speculation after all. That the girl would not be go jumping in glee when he saw him again. It was the opposite of it.

He smirked before facing her. He caught the sadness in her features and he was so sure it's due to his presence.

"Do you think I'd like to live this way, Park? This whole set up is making me sick." He then slammed his door hard that it almost broke the door frame.

~

Sandara's POV

"You should not be in here, Boss." I said mostly to myself but I was surprised when he coldly faced me.

"Do you think I'd like to live this way, Park? This whole set up is making me sick." He then slammed his door hard that it almost broke the door frame.