Stranger

Author's POV

"Kris, they are on the move." Lee hyori said, eyes not leaving to the desktop. Seo In Guk's footage could be seen since they had successfully implanted spy cameras in hidden places on the Somiyoshi_kai.

"I think they are heading to the laboratory." Kris nodded.

"Watch them and give me their exact location." GD said while Taeyang was tracing the coordinates of the one they have been following.

All of their heads bolted side wards to the door when someone spoke to them.

"They are not heading to the laboratory." Dara said leaning on the door frame.

"Sorry..." Bom said, apologizing. She knew that they are not allowed in the area.

Dara and GD's eyes met. She then remembered what they did yesterday. They are baking a cake for their seemingly anniversary and with that thought, she suddenly felt butterflies inside her stomach.

"What do you mean by that, Kate?" Kris asked which snatched her attention from GD.

"They are taking the blue jade to the Chinese client." She answered.

The Yamaguchi Gumi men fell silent as they suit themselves in the corner as they watched the previous nee-san made her way to GD.

"I can get it back." She said to him with confidence. She waited for his response.

GD sighed. "You think I'll be stupid enough to let you out there?"

"I was the one who stole it from the Vongola and that family has tons of those formidable men to defend their precious gem but I was able to accomplish-,"

"You are not going." GD said firmly.

"Oh come on, kid. Its not like I had live like a princess when I was in the Black sparrow. I can nail it-,"

"We are not talking about this. Now that you're here in my turf, you do what I say." Even his men flinched in fear when he had blazing eyes but Dara seems not minding it.

"Should I clap my hands for that rhetorical speech?" Dara said, displeased with his outburst.

TOP, Taeyang and Daesung knew first hand that GD wont be this authoritative especially when it comes to Dara. But his two years agony of thinking he had lost her made him like this. He wouldn't dare to even gamble.

"Kitten...what I mean is, I-,"

"Don't order me around, GD. In case you forgot, I only follow orders from our clan's boss." Its her turned to glare at him. She turned back from him and faced Kris who was stunned in a moment.

"I'll retrieve it back." She said as she marched right to the door. GD grabbed her by wrist rather forcefully.

"Can you at least listen to me for once!?"

Dara peeled off his hand off her. "I had mastered the art of escaping away from your claws countless times, Gdragon. Don't think I can't do it again."

GD was threatened and stood there frozen. Hurt could be seen from his eyes.

Dara refused to see it as she walked out. Like a shameless person, GD discreetly followed her behind like a lost puppy on her room. Dara began to stuff things she needed on her waist bag and wore her leather gloves. She must try her very hardest to ignore the presence of the Yamaguchi boss behind her. Although she had her back from him, why can she sense him pleading on her?

"D-Dara...please..." he tried to convince her again but to no avail when she paced out the room.

When she had stepped out the headquarter, GD tugged her leather jacket this time. All of the YG men within the vicinity could not take how their boss looks so pathetic. "Please...don't make me lose you again." This time his voice crooked and Dara flinched by the frenzied emotion that ran across his eyes. It makes her heart flutters as she stared at his eyes. She still can't believe that this man is this madly in love with her. All those years she had been escaping from him, trying not to be killed by his hands, she believed that GD is the epitome of a heartless person; A demon in a flesh. He killed many of their men without giving any emotion of remorse on his face.