Camping

Aaliyah

Ding

I groan, waking up and grabbing my phone.

Babe ❤️😍 :
Good Morning my sugar lumps babe hunny best friend 😍

Babe ❤️😍 :Good Morning my sugar lumps babe hunny best friend 😍

I roll my eyes as I laugh.

Me :
You're so obnoxious 😂  ready for our camping trip?!

Babe ❤️😍 :
Yeah! Just wish I could've stayed at your place last night

I smile and facetime him, in which he immediately answers.

"Well if you did what you had to do when you were suppose to, you could've" I laugh.

He playfully rolls his eyes. "Well if everyone stopped distracting me and wanting me to go everywhere with them" he does thing with his eyes where he blinks and looks kinda rolls his eyes.

 "Well if everyone stopped distracting me and wanting me to go everywhere with them" he does thing with his eyes where he blinks and looks kinda rolls his eyes

I shrug. "You're just that popular"

"Shut up" he bursts out laughing, making me laugh. "Alright, I'm about to head over to your place"

"Facetime me during the drive?" I beg.

"Parker broke my little phone holder, remember?" he raises an eyebrow, making me pout. "I'll see you in five minutes, A"

"B-"

He hangs up.

I groan and lay back in bed.

I'm exhausted.

I can't go for a three hour drive, especially with the boys.

Wes and I have only been dating for two days and he's already on my nerves.

No not really, just kinda wanted to flex that we're dating.

We're

Dating!

I'm dating that cute boy I noticed!

Who thankfully lives three minutes away! Oh he's so perfect... already being the best boyfriend ever! Well, he's my first boyfriend, but I plan to make him my last as he's the biggest love bug.