Love

hey what's up hello

benton and i wish you happy readings on this chapter 😤😤

Aaliyah

"I'll be right back, baby" I kiss Wes's sleeping face before quietly getting out of the tent and into the car.

There's no quiet way to turn on the ignition, so I just go for it and immediately leave before anyone can hear.

My foot nervously hits the gas as I control the steering wheel.

You most likely know where I'm going.

My heart broke seeing Wes so upset after seeing his mom... I want them to be family again...

But at the same time, I'm terrified.

Terrified that Wes will get hurt again and we'll be back at square one. I can't lose him... but I also see him wanting her back.

Frowning, I pull into the nearby gas station for a quick talk with Terri before the guys and I go for breakfast.

With that being said, I get out of the car and Terri notices me, smiling and walking over.

"I'm so glad you didn't stand me up" she laughs.

I fake a smile. "I could never do that to someone"

She looks down, nervously playing with her fingers. "Are you his girlfriend?"

Then a real smile approaches my face as I think about Wes. "I am. Oh gosh, Wes is my whole world"

"What did he mean by I made him who he is?" she looks up at me.

I sigh. "When I first met Wes, it was a few days before Christmas and it wasn't even that hot, but he was wearing so many layers of jackets that you couldn't see what he looked like. I approached him, oh I fell so in love with those eyes when he turned to me. Oh how nervous he was... he stutters so so much when he's nervous, so much" I clench my jaw. "He wore all those layers because he was insecure. Insecure because of what his mom told him" I frown and she looks down. "He was even insecure to be around me. He had no friends, but now he has all of us! And it's always be like that... I'm not losing my Wesy. We were each other's first kiss and relationship and I would never trade him for the world! I remember the day he finally opened up to me about why he was nervous around me and my friends, and it was because his mom told him he could never get a girl. Never get friends. And was way too fat. I'll never forget the day I walked in on him about to go to sleep, it's the day that changed everything. That scar on his side from when you throw those scissors at him. Everything you told him was a lie. He's so capable of everything! We all love Wes and he's gonna be with us forever"

"I regret it all so much... yelling and laying my hand on my little innocent boy who always told me he loved me after every time I did was I did. He has always stuttered when he was nervous. He's so pure, my little boy is so pure and has the biggest heart in the world. After what you just said, I regret it all even more. I hate he had to go through all of that alone, but I'm so happy he found you! He seems to love you if he trusted you after all of that" she wipes her tears.