Recovery

Aaliyah

"Aaliyah?" Parker walks in, waking me up. "Dinner's ready..."

"I'm not going until Wes wakes up" I say through my exhaustion.

"Exactly. He needs sleep, A. We need to let him have all the sleep he can get-"

"It's my fault!" I cry once more. "He didn't deserve what I said!"

"Aaliyah" Parker frowns.

"Go, please" I hold Wes's hand.

"Okay" he sighs, leaving the room.

I pull Wes's hand to my mouth as tears steam down my face. "I love you so much, baby. More than you'll ever know"

I close my eyes to stop the tears.

"I love you" my hand is squeezed.

My eyes shoot up as I see Wes just waking up.

"Oh you're awake!" I hug him. "Wes, I am SO sorry!! I wasn't thinking!! She was your child too and you just woke up when I told you! Of course you had nothing to say! You were in shock! It wasn't right of me to say I shouldn't have gotten in the car with you! Baby, I'm so sorry! It's not your fault like you think it is! Accidents happen! None of this is your fault, babe. It's that bitch that hit us. You would never drive stupid" I shower his tired face with kisses. "And I'm so sorry for saying I should've never said yes" I feel his finger rub across the engagement ring on my ring finger. "I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life forever with you! You're the guy who I look at every time and tell myself, 'shit, I'm dating that beautiful soul'. I want this forever. I regret saying the things I did. I didn't mean any of it! I love love love love love youuuu!" I squeeze him.

"Y-y-you don't know h-h-how glad I am to hear t-that" he wraps his huge arms around me. "I love you, A. And I'm sorry... for all of this. I was in so much shock and couldn't think. All I wanted was my baby girl" he sits up, sitting me on his lap. "I still can't believe you were pregnant and we never knew" he rests his head in my forehead, frowning. "I really wanted to have a baby with you..." he looks down. "I bet she was gonna grow up so beautiful like her mommy!"

"I've stayed up crying knowing how excited you would've been for me to tell you I was pregnant and the accident never happened. I wanna see you as a daddy to our little girl! She would've had those beautiful fucking eyes you have" I kiss his cheek. "And that fluffy hair" I run my fingers through his hair.

"And your little nose" he smiles.

"Your cheeky little smile with one dimple" I rub my thumb across his cheek.

"She would've been gorgeous, A. Our own little girl! We created a little human! But... I guess we weren't ready yet" he frowns.

"We can always try-"

"I want a baby, really bad! But not right now... I'm not in a good mental spot and I want my child to have a father with his head in the game. Maybe in a while" he plays with my hands.

I kiss his forehead and smile. "I'm okay with that"

He flips us over so he's on top. "I love you"

"Mm, I love you" I hold his cheeks, pulling him in for a kiss.

He places his hands on my sides and kisses my body all over.

"Do you want to-"

"Yes babe" I throw my head back.

"Okay" I feel his smile against my neck.

"I've been waiting for feel you again for days now" I place my hands on his bare back.

"Me too" he nibbles my collarbone before sitting up to strip me of my clothes. "You're so beautiful"

I take a sharp breath and he takes down this sweatpants and boxers, revealing his hard on smack his abs.

"Baby" I dig my nails in his back as he spreads my legs apart. His hot breath against my heat is enough to make me drip. He begins to eat me out, making my toes curl and back arch. Those fingers. Those thick fingers then slide into me for extra pleasure. "Wes" I moan, growing anxious and pulling myself down to his face. His digs his nails into my thighs to hold me down. His tongue flicks and fingers get deeper and faster. "Wes!"

He pulls away, but kisses my heat nibbling my clit before pulling up. "I need you"

"I need you" I flatten my back, but it immediately goes back up by his hands before he slams into me.

I throw my head back and hold onto the comforter.

"Fuck, I missed you" he pants and places me down, sucking my neck.

One hand goes kneads his hair and the other digs my nails into his back.

"You feel so good!" I moan and he pounds into me, harder and faster. "WES!" I scream. He gets deeper and deeper with each thrust, setting me over the edge.

I was already there when he went down on me, so it wasn't long before my climax reaches again.

He holds onto the comforter and sucks my neck and he pounds.

He then slides in all of him so I feel him smack against me.

I hold onto my grip in his skin as the bed shakes and squeaks.

"Fuck" he curses over and over.

"WES!" I shout before releasing.

Not long after that, he releases his load into me and rights out our highs before falling next to me.

"I missed you" he breathes into my neck.

"Mmm me too" I rest my head on his chest.

My boy.

**

"Can we do that one tik tok?" Parker walks to Wes.

"Which?" Wes sits down.

"The one where-"

"You kids want pancakes?" Tanner holds up a whole plate filled with pancakes.

"Yes!" we all shout and run to him.

Wes and I stayed at moms for the night just for comfort.

"You're being obnoxious!" mom walks in backwards.

We all turn and the famous

Gunner Archer

walks in with a huge smirk.

I gulp.