Not a Chapter Update, but an update

Greetings, readers!

If you have been on this wild ride with this story since the beginning, then you know I haven't updated this story since 2014 (and you also may know that I am a HUGE procrastinator with updating, hahaha.) For those of you who have been following, I would like to thank you for starting my first journey into the world of fanfiction with this beast. If you are a new reader, I would like to say welcome! I thank you all for reading this, even as slow as it updated.

 I started this story when I was first going into high school a little over ten years ago and didn't publish it later on in my HS years when I felt more confident in my writing skills. The wild thing is, I FINISHED this story for the most part in separate google document, but was too afraid to post it.

Some of you follow my poetry Amino page in Poetry & Thoughts and may have noticed I not only updated there more frequently, but also have taken a small hiatus. Partially, this is due to leading quite the busy life but also because I suddenly became super motivated in taming all the insanity going on in ALL of my old stories. Falling Slowly is one of the stories I've always felt a lot of warmth and love for, but current me recognizes that it definitely needs work and some faults in my characters instead of trying to make them as resilient and perfect as possible. I spent the past week re-reading the chapters of this story over and coming up with better ideas on how to approach them all. So, that being said, I will be editing and reviving this story with some new chapters within the next few weeks. I hope that I can bring this work back better and more exciting than ever.

Thank you all for your time and your patience. I hope that I can make this all have a little more sense to it and worth the wait.

Love, light, and blessings as always,

Avaleux (previously, Morphine-Kiss)