Chapter 1~ Moving New York to Evergreen Louisiana

"Uncertainty and mystery are energies of life. Don't let them scare you unduly, for they keep boredom at bay and spark creativity, the true mystery of the world is visible not invisible"

A new beginning a new high school, a new world, a new place, a new me in Evergreen Louisiana USA a more of a English Celtic part of the USA so peaceful, we crossed a high bridge in my dad's car and i stared at the forests either side of me, the dark evergreens overcrowding the lake beside it. My headphones were in and i relaxed to the new feeling in my new surroundings. I moved from New York from a big city where everything happens to a town where under 300 people live. My name is Isadora Jane Stanley, I'm 17 years old i have moved from New York to Evergreen to live with my dad; away from the pressure at home with my mom and her children with the new dad. I guess he's a nice guy, he's great to my mom but i needed a new start somewhere fresh somewhere unknown, somewhere only i knew my secrets and no body else. Dad parked up his black Nissan truck in the drive way of the home, i got out and walked towards the door, dad followed me with my bags and opened the door and unlocked it. I looked around, photos of me when i was a baby with mom, brought back soo many memories.

"You hungry Isadora?" Dad asked as we walked up the stairs and into my old room. We used to live here then mom moved for a new job.

"Um..No dad i'll be ok" I smiled

"Ok,...I'll leave you to unpack,,,,,,,,,um....you do like purple and magnolia don't you?"

"Yeah,....thanks dad"

"You have grown alot now....i think you'll like it here.......you better unpack and settle in as you have school tomorrow"

"Ok.....Goodnight" Dad left the room, the one thing that's amazing about him,...he doesn't hover not like mom,..... she's always there...dad gives me my space. I sat in my room and unpacked everything, after that i wore my pyjamas and walked out to the balcony. It was getting dark and the forest over the road from the house was starting to scare me. Tomorrow a first day in Evergreen High. I fell asleep to my worries of what could happen tomorrow.

                                 **************************************************************

PART 2 TO THIS BOOK IS OUT NOW PLEASE READ FOR THE CONTINUED JOURNEY OF iSADORA AND JOLON..... >>>>>>>>>> HERE IS THE LINK http://www.wattpad.com/story/4896920-the-alpha-male-ii-~-a-jacob-black-fanfic