Chapter 15 ~ Bliss and Battle

"Thank you for waking me up. A warm good morning, after sweet, bliss full dreams of last night as i wake beside you, nothing is more sweet than your scent, your beautiful face, your sculptured lips i truly recognise why i love you"

 I woke during the night disorientated and sweating. Just a dream. How could i dream like that?. No stop!. After a while i fell back to sleep.

I woke up bright and early, i was in the guest room warm and happy in warm spring air. I turned around toget up when Jolon stood in my doorway watching me sleep. I sat up with a shok and covered myself.

"Hi" He whispered softly

"Hi" I said nervously

"I recall you accepting to become my wife" Hesat at the end of the bed

"What?" I gasped. How the hell?

"I can read your thoughts and dreams"

"Marry me" He breathed 

"Jolon....Im 17" I grinned and tried to budge him but his weight was too heavy. "huh...i give up"

"You better" He grinned and kissed my lips again, only longer and dragging my lips with him.

"Or what?" I sat up

"Ill chase you" He smiled

"Ha...you want to play this game...you know ill win" I smiled knowing fully well ill win, i stood up and watched him intently, he gazed at me his arms folded behind his head i put my clothes back on, and ran out the house. I saw from the corner of my eye that Jolon was behind me. I ran as fast as i could out of the house and into the forest and to the waterfall, the wind blasting through my hair as i increased speed the adrenaline sliding through my veins as my heat increased and began to run wild, my body was moving without the control of my brain, i reached the waterfall and turned to face Jolon. I stood on the edge and turned to face him, walking slowly backwards. "See you" I waved smiling.

"Don't you dare" He smiled and i jumped and landed perfectly on my two feet on a long, thick tree trunk. He stared down at me and grinned his teeth shining in the morning sun. I ran into the thick forest full of tree's now blossoming with their greenery on their first week of spring. I ran faster trying not to think my thoughts, however i could hear Jolon's thoughts.

"My girls smart trying to block out her thoughts i can find you Isadora....just you wait" He thought I walked back as i felt him get closer. "Found her i think" He thought, I stopped and looked around and he was not there. Oh he's trying to wind me up. I thought then stopped and realised i was thinking. I turned around, and there he was, he grabbed my waist and pushed me against the tree, I inhaled sharply as my adrenaline shot through me even more. He lent in to try kiss me but we were interrupted.

"Hey love birds out so early?" Nova squeeled and ran into Jolon's arms "Well at least your ok" She smiled and hugged me. "You guys hungry?"

"We are actually what about you Isadora?"

"Hmm.....yeah" I grinned and Jolon kissed my forehead

"Human food i guess?" Nova said her sweet voice filled the air

"Yeah im starting to miss it" I laughed. We began to walk back to the house, then we all raced and got there, me first then Nova and last Jolon.

"Yo wolfgirl...Where were you guys?" Quil asked as we walked into the front garden

"Out running" I said and smiled at him as he took a big massive bite of his cupcake.

"Ha........Who won?" he smiled