Chapter 7~ Show me, try, tell me who's your mate?

I can forget my very existence in a deep kiss of you. ~Byron Caldwell Smith

I got into my car and switched on the ignition as the engine roared to life i drove the car towards the forest near by. I parked up outside dad's house and walked towards the entrance of the forest. The mist filled the forest as the day began to get darker. Jolon held my hand and we walked through the forest completely ignoring that his temperature is more intense than mine even though in this cold weather his temperature comes in handy.

"You cold Isadora?" He asked and i remained silent smiling not listening to a word he said only concentrating "Isadora?"

"What?" 

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing...Just how the other day we didn't know each other and now we are walking through this forest like we have been friends since forever" I smiled and he walked over to a tree

"Friends?...i figured we were more than that now that i have something to tell you, but first look" He walked around a tree "This is the tree, were humans are changed into a wolf, the spell is cast, the human must drink water from the river here and wait for the transformation" He said and touched the tree. I walked towards the tree and traced the trunk with my hand.

"What did you want to try?" I asked curious

"Isadora, in order for you and me to know if i have imprinted i want to try something" He walked back towards me leaning on the transformation tree. "Close your eyes" I followed what he said and shut my eyes. I felt warmth come towards me. I knew what he was going to do...kiss me...I felt the warmth even closer. I moved towards him, he held my waist tightly with his huge hands. "Don't move" He forced. His lips were on mine, he kissed my skin...he took my lower lip in his mouth as i took his upper lip in mine and then we swapped my upper lip in his mouth and his lower lip in mine. The heat of his skin disappeared, as he moved away i pulled him back for more his hands moved up to the middle of my back holding on tightly like a scared child experiencing pain, as i pulled him for more, the heat dissolving away in the cool air. "Isadora stop!" He shouted and we moved apart.....i stood there panting and completely bewildered by his touch.

"What's wrong?" I breathed

"Your so strong...and-"

"Who?"

"You...your my mate...i imprinted on you"

"Me but how did you know?"

"Did you feel high temperatures when you kissed me?"

"No" I shook my head and for some reason i was upset, tears pooled my eyes and as much as i tried to hold them back, the fell out of my eyes.

"Isadora i'm sorry..i didn't-"

"I have never been kissed.....i...w...wanted the first to be amazingi'm sorry...i should go" I turned around to walked away

"No wait!" He shouted and turned me around to face him, he pushed me against the tree softly and kissed me, his red warm lips softly moving in synchronization with mine, as he let go he bit my lower lip and he kissed my forehead. "Was that better?" He asked gauging my breathless reaction

"Yes" I hugged him tightly still panting "So i'm your mate?"

"Yes....the second i saw you i imprinted on you and the kiss proved it"

"So i can be changed?" 

"Yes but i don't want you to be"

"What?!......What do you mean i want  to be changed"

"No...it'll be too ,much pain for you"

"I will be changed you imprinted so the pain isn't that bad....tomorrow night i will be changed Jolon.... this is my choice please" 

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes"

"Very well then tomorrow night it is be ready....things will be so different"

"Jolon!" A little girl with blond hair and blue eyes shouted running towards him

"Hi Renessa, this is Isadora"

"Is she your princess?"

"Renessa!" A womans voice called

"Renessa your mum is calling you go"

"Ok bye" She ran back

"Who's she?" I asked

"She's mom's friends daughter"

"Your mom i haven't seen her"

"She's at the Canadian border, she has gone to the sinisters to agree on a treaty, so that they do not come near me especially vervena"

"Oh...well i got to get home and think this through and i will definitaly see you tomorrow night"

"Goodbye Isadora Jane,....please reconsider"

"I want to spend an eternity with you and it starts with tomorrow ill do whatever it takes"

                                     *********************************************************

PART 2 TO THIS BOOK IS OUT NOW PLEASE READ FOR THE CONTINUED JOURNEY OF iSADORA AND JOLON..... >>>>>>>>>> HERE IS THE LINK http://www.wattpad.com/story/4896920-the-alpha-male-ii-~-a-jacob-black-fanfic