Chapter 8~ The transformation

“I think we all have to fight the werewolf within us somehow.” - Will Kemp

 I woke up late at 3:00 during the day and sat at the end of my bed thinking. Today is the day my human life is left behind and a new life and responsibility is begun. Time flies when your having fun, before i knew it it was getting dark the winter days, are much much shorter now and i cannot keep up at all with the days an what is happening during them. I got changed i wore loose clothes, i put on a brown vest top and a loose white T-shirt over the top and jeans, i put on my converse, packed my bags and walked downstairs to dad and sat down. He walked in.

"Hey Isadora you ok?" He asked

"Dad,....i'm leaving for a little while"

"Where to you only just got here"

"Canada...there is a course i want to take in science and i thought i should leave for it"

"Ok when do you have to go?"

"Now..i set off and get there i will unpack in the flat with Nova"

"Oh she's going aswell?"

"Yes" 

"Alright do you want me to drive you there?"

"No...it's too far Jolon is going to take us to the airport"

"Oh....Goodbye then kiddo" He hugged me

"Bye dad...look after yourself ill call you when i get there" I hugged him and felt the bile in my throat build up. I walked out to the house took the car and drove round the forest and parked up at the main entrance to it. The weather is colder and darker and more scary. The half moon shined like a pearl. I walked through the forest on a dark path. When i was joined by two wolves their backs up to my shoulders, their huge paws one was a dark black wolf and the other was a really light brown. Then there he was Jolon waited for me near a long dark oak tree, it'sbranches bend down towards the floor. 

"It's ok Isadora...It's only Nova and Oljee my grandfather" He smiled

"Ok"

"Come here" He said holding his hand and i jumped out of my skin when loud ear piercing howls filled the forest. "It's ok....i'm here"

"What do i do?"

"Relax......Stand here....in front of this tree...ok?" I nodded "Good...Now i'm going to tie your hands behind you round the trunk this will help when you transform you don't hurt anyone"

"Ok" He walked over to Maska who was in his human form and took the rope, he walked back over to me. "Isadora i really don't want you to do this"

"I want to please" I breathed scared and nervous at the same time, he took my hands and tied them behind the tree.

"Too tight?" He asked rubbing my wrists

"No it's fine" I smiled and shut my eye, he kissed my forehead

"I'll be here....keep your eyes on me and you will get through this faster and easier...there will not be much pain ok?"

"Yes...I'm ready....remove my hair tie" And he did my hair fell to my face and i stared up at the sky, my last few minutes as a human. "I'm ready...and it's a full moon"

"I'll be right here i promise"

"Ok" Jolon walked back a little and Maska walked towards me and moved the hair away from my left ear. I stared at Jake and shut my eyes.

"I will cast the spell now Isadora the moon is out and you will become a wolf once the star is out" He said into my ear i nodded my head 

"I'm ready"