Chapter 17 ~ Peace and love

"If there is no such peace, it's because we have forgotten we belong with each other" - Mother Teressa

The long drive to the beach after my body was under zero degrees cheered me up, My body was back to it's normal state and by normal i mean wolf, everyone was in the cars at the beach. My family and Jolon's, well i guess this is were he tells everybody he wants to marry me. The roads were long and narrow, just as i began to see the sea front, my heart warmed even more. I parked the car and ran out to the sea front, i haven't felt alive since i got to Evergreen. Everyone got out and sorted out a picnic. I walked along the shore and Jolon joined me. 

"Hey.....big day huh?" He wrapped his arms around my shoulder

"Yeah....i guess" I huffed and stared at the sun which was now setting

"You ok?"

"I don't know"

"What's that supposed to mean?" He frowned and let go of me

"Nothing"

"Isadora please" He got down on his knee and held my hands "Please!" He shouted attracting all of the attention "Please Isadora please!" 

"Jolon shut up i swear"

"Please!" He shut his eyes and smiled and carried on, i took a bucket from the floor filled it with sea water and threw it all over him. He choked on the water and stood up "You should not have done that" 

"Or what?" 

"Or this" He grabbed me by my waist and threw me into the deep of the water, i let out a scream and swam fast away from him. His muscular tanned body was glistening with the diamonds of water that lay on his body. I stared down at the water and he came towards me. "Hey you ok?"

"Yeah course i am" I smiled "Why won't i be?"

"I don't know....what you thinking?"

"How we are"

"What do you mean?"

"Well we were complete strangers days ago and now we are at a beach together completely in love" I smiled

"Completely in love?.............Ill settle for in love for eternity" Ge grinned and started to walk out of the water. I pushed him down to the sand so he was facing up i walked around him and knelt down on the sand and he pulled me down.

"im stronger" I winked and he pulled me down even more. So our bodies were on either side of each other, i looked down at him upside down and he looked up at me upside down. I kissed his upside down lips passionately. Our heat making the water evaporate amazingly fast.

"Hey guys save it!" Shouted Quil and threw an apple at Jolon''s head, he stood up and chased after Quil making his speed slow so that dad does not notice anything. I walked back to the picnic and sat down, i pulled out my copy of Romeo and Juliet.

"These violent delights have violent ends And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, Which, as they kiss, consume. The sweetest honey Is loathsome in his own deliciousness And in the taste confounds the appetite. Therefore love moderately. Long love doth so. Too swift arrives as tardy as too slow." I read quietly to myself, Jolon came over and stood me up and we ran to the promenade, the glistening water that glided forwards and back, the sound so elegant as my emotions were taken over by my feelings, Jolon, the atmosphere and the extraudinary view around me, i could not breath. My life has turned for the better, with Jolon i can't wish for better.   And life continues as i run with the wolves.....................

 PART 2 TO THIS BOOK IS OUT NOW PLEASE READ FOR THE CONTINUED JOURNEY OF iSADORA AND JOLON..... >>>>>>>>>> HERE IS THE LINK http://www.wattpad.com/story/4896920-the-alpha-male-ii-~-a-jacob-black-fanfic