Chapter 14 ~ I found you

"Missing someone is a part of loving them. If you're never apart, you'll never really know how strong your love is."

"Jolon!" I ran even more and saw him lying on the floor his eyes shut and wincing to the pain of his broken bones, he clutched his right arm as the pain ripped through him. 

"Isadora don't...you can't on your own" He finally spoke

"Oh my god .............Jolon your...........ok" I said breathless and between sobs my tears spilt over on my face and one landed on Jolon's cheek. "Why did you leave why i could have come with you Jolon?"

"I want you to be safe"

"I don't need to be saved"I kissed his forehead, i sat him up and carried him and lay him under a tree and out of the light rain, i rest his back on the thick trunk of the tree and cried into his neck even more, i sat next to him and covered him with his T-Shirt. 

"Im one thousand degrees you don't need to cover me" He laughed and i hugged him tightly trying not t hurt him. 

"Im sorry for me this is a human moment"

"Then cover me up then" He smiled and kissed my cheek

"What did she do to you?"

"It wasn't her it was her dogs" He smiled and pulled my chin up to meet his gaze

"Jolon!" Shouted a deep voice as the headlights of a car flashed at my eyes and made them illuminate, I helped Jolon as he stood up and took his arm and wrapped it around my shoulder. Quil ran over to Jolon and hugged him.

"Woah easy bro broken arm"

"You should heal soon"

"Slowly i haven't fed"

"Well we need to get you home" Quil said and walked away to the car, Jolon stood on his feet and kissed my chin

"Well done...." I frowned confused "My girl knows how to make an eclipse" He smiled and i grinned and hugged him tightly. He leant in to kiss me when Nova ran into his arms

"Don't do that ever again!" She shouted and i blushed embarassed walking towards the car i opeend the back door and Jolon stared at me from the corner of his eyes. He looked at me differently. I went into the house and went into the guest room and instantly i fell asleep dreaming of Jolon.,....

" I need to speak to you" He thought and i inhaled sharply

"Ok when we get in my alpha" I thought and smiled at him. Nova took my space and helped him to the car. I sat in the car and gazed out the window. By the time we got home it was getting dark.

"Jolon you need to sleep" I pulled the duvet over him and shut the curtains then stood by the bed.

"No i need to speak to you" He pulled me down to him on the bed by my shirt "What happened to this?" He stared at my shirt and back into my eyes.

"I..I helped a deer" I shut my eyes and in visioned the moment again so i don't have to explain.

"I see,...Beautiful. Brave. Strong. Alpha female and a compassionate person for animals and people" He said kissing my forehead.

"Sleep Jolon" I kissed his cheek softly and tried to walk away but he pulled me back with my arms.

"I need to talk to you and i want you to sleep with me tonight" He said smiling and now he stood up and moved his arm around. I gasped and he laughed. "All healed Isadora don't worry" I smiled and relaxed. I sat down on the bed beside him.

"What do you want to speak to me about?"

"Our next step" He said and my eyebrows furrowed

"What does that mean?" He stopped and blushed

"Your old enough to....t....to....to......m...ma...mate" He paused and fell on the bed and covered his eyes, ashamed or embarrassed. One of his eyes opened and gazed at me, caramel brown into emerald green. I smiled. "What?" I ignored him he sat up and pulled me onto his lap "Why are you laughing?..........Are you laughing at me?" He asked and i ignored him again. "Well?" He carried me and spun me around. "Why are you laughing?"

"Im not laughing im just surprised by your little talk" I blushed and buried my face into his  really warm and velvet like neck. "Ok"

"What?"

"What you asked for it's yours" I smiled

"But im a vir....virg....."

"Stop i read your thoughts you don't have to say it plus,.....so am i...a first for both of us"

"Oh....good" I smiled and he kissed my lips softly and pressed my body down onto the mattress and kissed my neck and gazed into my eyes.

"Marry me" He whispered breathless against the skin of my neck

"Yes" I gasped as he bit my neck