Chapter 2~ New high school, New surroundings

"The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life." -Steve Jobs

I got out of dad's car and walked towards, the main doors, i put my bag over my shoulder took a deep breath and walked towards the main doors i put my hand out to open it when a girl came over and opened it for me, I stood and stared at her and she smiled back awkwardly, she had really long black hair with a lily sat on the side beautifully, she's really pretty, she hag deep brown eyes and a tint of tan to her skin. She smiled at me and clicked her fingers in my face.

"Hey, your knew here right?" She smiled fondly at me 

"Um....Yes..I...I am" i smiled and walked into a huge large canteen, i sat down and she sat opposite me.

"What's your name?" She smiled and handed me some books.

"I'm Isadora Jane, Isadora Jane Stanley" I smiled and got really nervous in the room as people stared at me and this over friendly student.

"Hey, Isadora...Jane Stanley, nice name I'm Nova" She smiled and i was still to nervous by everyone staring at me.

"Nova, thats a really beautiful name what does it mean?" I relaxed and smiled

"It means chasing butterflies" She smiled and laughed at herself

"That's nice, i like it" i smiled and the bell went for our first lesson, i checked my time table. Great Geography.

"Well, welcome to Evergreen High, i think you will settle in perfectly" She smiled and walked away. I walked towards the science building and walked towards room G5, which stood for Geography 5. I walked in and everyone stared at me, i felt a rush of embarrassment run through me. As i walked towards my desk a guy stuck out his foot and i tripped over and fell flat on my face. The room filled with loud laughs, as i stood back up i was a crimson red from my embarrassment.

"Don't fall it's gets you down new girl" A guy said laughing at me then winking at me.Oh gross. I took  my book and swung it over his head hitting him over the head, he put his hand on his head and rubbed it.

"Watch my books, Jack ass" I murmured even more embarrassed.I walked towards my desk when i saw a pair of cold, fearless eyes watching me, he stared at me and a hint of a smile played on his face from when i hit the boy over his head, his eyes made me queasy and nervous they scared me, his dark hair which grey perfectly on his head glistened in the winter light. His jaw perfectly shaped and his Adams apple was shown perfectly underneath his caramel skin his muscular figure contained by his grey T-Shirt and jeans, his broad shoulders lay perfectly on the back of the chair. I sat down then i saw Nova sat at the desk next to me. Everyone clapped for me when i hit the guy over his head, they clapped and laughed and threw paper planes at him.

"Nice move Isadora" Nova said and smiled

"Quiet down class" The teacher walked in and shouted and everyone went quiet, i sat at my desk and looked back to find the mystery guy and he wasn't there, he had disappeared, vanished completely gone. Did he walk out? "Now...Volcanoes" And the room filled with bored students huffing and puffing at the subject moaning as they took out their books. This is going to be a long day.

When i got home i went straight to my room to complete the work i had from math which is due in tomorrow. Once i had finished i sorted out my room even more and hung all my clothes and fixed up the lock on my door. I heard laughs and screams from the outside of the house. I looked lout of the window and saw Nova, i shut the curtains immediately, i don't want to think of school at all. Then there was a knock on my door, before i could shout down to dad not to open it he opened it.