Chapter 11~ The History

“Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence.” ― Robert Frost

It has been three months since i had left home and transformed into my new life and a new me, i wanted to research more about my culture now and how i should be and my powers, i walked out of the room and towards Maska who was in the living room.

"Isadora are you OK?" Maska smiled

"Yes can i talk to you for a minute?"

"Yes of course is everything alright?" He walked out and shut the door behind him making sure no one heard

"Yes, i just need some help and information on the history" I smiled and he laughed

"Isadora it's more simple than you think, step this way into the office" I walked in and he followed me "You see once the human has been imprinted on-"

"The pain is bearable i know but it's more detailed than that surely"

"Yes" He stood up and walked to a bookshelf that was overcrowded with books, He pulled out a book "Here read this and you will understand more"

"Thanks,....Goodnight" I smiled took the book and left the room. I walked into Nova's room and she was fast asleep, i moved the duvet covers on the spare bed and lay down and opened the book and began to read, quietly out loud.

"The first time that you undergo the transformation can be traumatic or it can be ecstatic. It can be the best day of your life or the worst. One thing is for sure though, once you have changed things are never ever the same again. Everyone's first transformation is a little different. These differences can be based on what type of werewolf you are, as well as what type of human you are. This is a place to tell the tale of your first transformation. The first time the animal overtook your human body, and brought you into a brand new world. As the name implies, a Painful Transformation tends to be agonizing. While it may not leave permanent injuries, it's still not pretty.

 There are generally two ways transforming can be painful:

 Physical- The body is tortured during the transformation process. This is rather understandable, as one would imagine the bones and organs shifting around as having some sort of impact on the nerves. Mental/Spiritual- The user's mind is overrun with horrid... whatever. We rarely get into a shapeshifter's head. Externally, it looks like they undergo a freak Out every time they change shape. This may even be necessary to transform.

The entire composition of your body, muscles, and skeleton would be changing. It would probably feel similar to breaking every single bone in your body and then having the bones move around into a new spot. Growing fur would probably feel itchy, too.

Powers:

Strong Vision

Zoomed Vision (Very Rare)

Strength

Speed

Immortality

Mind reading

Reading the mind of the Alpha (Very Rare)

Strong sense of taste

Strong sense of sound

Strong sense of touch

Strong sense of scent

The power Shon; a power so rare, the power to move the moon with strong thoughts and.........b.........a.......u"

And with reading that i fell asleep.

"Isadora,...Wake up" A scared voice whispered and my eyes shot open. "We need to leave"