Chapter 13 ~ Jolon! Missing!

"They say when you dream of someone that person misses you. I wonder if he has dreams of me, because I sure miss him" - Elizabeth Anderson

After speaking with Juliana i  walked into the house and sat down with the rest of the pack and i started to miss Jolon already. I watched the daytime TV with the pack and sat on the sofa with Nova who was reading a copy of Shakespeare's Tempest. I huffed and stared out the window.

"Chill out wolf girl he's only hunting, jeez he aint going forever" He laughed and stood up and took a big bite of his apple.

"How did you-" I put my hand in my hair and pushed it behind my ear and laughed "Oh you read my mind"

"We sure did wolf girl....your letting us" He grinned in a sense that he had loads of power

"I guess so" I smiled "I'm taking a walk"

"No stay here we can-"

"Nova give the girl some space this is new to her" Maska said calmly and so maturely

"Thanks,..ill be back before you know it Nova"

"Ok" She said unsure "Be careful, if anything happens transform and think aloud we got your back" She panicked

"Ok, relax" I huffed and walked towards the brown mahogany oak door "Thanks Mrs. Brown" I smiled at her and walked out. I walked towards the hill top were the sandstone waterfall danced. I walked around for a bit climbing the rocks and holding on to the trees the sound of the water was so peaceful, I walked round the forest the long way for more space to myself. I come across a wild deer prancing over the small river passing through the forest. I walked towards her and she moved back a little and hesitated to go towards me. I sat down on a large rock that was half in the earth. I sat down and she walked over to me slowly her eyes on mine. I held out my hand and she bent her head towards the floor, i felt her soft coat so smooth the white mark on her forehead made her stand out than the others. I stroked down he back and down her leg when i took my hand off it was covered in blood. I gasped and fell off the rock. I can't leave a deer cut and bleeding in the wild. I ripped some material from my shirt and soaked it in water. I rubbed away the blood and cleaned her wounds. She twitched as a little water splashed at her eye, but she remained still and patient waiting for me to finish. I wrapped the material around her leg just covering her hooves, i tied the ends together and she pranced away followed by her young which had just came out from a colony of trees. I stood up and followed her running fast to catch up to her, I ran and ran and ran. 

"Isadora!" A female voice shouted and in one swift move i turned to face the person immediately, my hair covering my eyes i moved it away and my vision was soo clear my life in high definition. It's her. It's Vervena. "Isadora..im not going to hurt you" She said softly but somehow im very convinced by her tone. I nodded my head and she came closer. "I want to speak to you about Jolon"

"He's not here" I said forceful and no fear

"I want to speak to you" Her long red hair moved away from her face by the strong winds. "He imprinted on you didn't he?" I froze. Is this what it's all about? He doesn't love you

"He does" She read my thought. I closed my thoughts and did not allow her to read me

"What?......If he loved you......he would have been here with you right now" I took a step towards her and she backed off

"Well he isn't with you right now,....he doesn't love you, he is with me right now in my home with me every night"

"Oh you need a reality check" She walked towards me

"One more step Vervena and i can kill you your going to break the treaty, this is our land" I said strong outside but breaking down inside

"Easy he tought you well"

"I can teach myself i don't need anyone"

"You know that night he left.....he hates you all he wanted to do was make you a member of the pack to make their pack stronger" She said and my heart stopped

"Bu-"  I stuttered

"Isadora!...What are you doing?" I turned to face the voice. Nova.

"Quil,....Jason...Leah, chase her away this is our land!" Shouted Maska, my anger boiling inside of me, i could scream right now and run awar. Is what she is saying true? Can it be?

"Isadora are you ok?" Maska said

"N...Yes...Im ok i just need to lie down" I stuttered and his eyes went soft and calm

"Jolon is fine don't worry,...he'll be back tomorrow"

"Maska!" Nova shouted and ran towards me, Maska dn Juliana "It's Jolon...He...he....he's gone"

"What.?!.....What do you mean he's gone?" I shouted

"I saw a visio-" She began in deep thought and sent the vision to all of our heads.

Jolon,...so beautiful and his face glowing in the sunlight, he walked through a narrow path,....his clothes ripped from trees his hair dark and luscious but glowing in the sunlight. He walked deeper into the forest. When he was surrounded by the vicious wolves. The Sinisters. He tried to transform but he wasn't strong enough he had just began to hunt. There she was,..she walked towards him like he was something to eat. He stood up to defend himself but it was too late all the wolves had stood in front of Vervena to protect he he ran at her when a wolf smashed him with the back of his right paw across his body....He let out a loud deep screech almost a howl but....,...Jolon isn't strong enough.,,,,They left him there and walked away apart from Vervena, she walked towards him but he was too hurt to move. I shook my head and closed my thoughts i cannot take it anymore seeing him like that i have to find him. Now.

"Where is he Nova?"

"He's on the south eastern border, but you can't go on your own"

"I can, im fast enough as a human, im even faster as a wolf...I need to find him"

"But it could be a trap"

"She's right Isadora" Juliana said and rubbed my shoulder in sympathy

"I need to find him Mrs Brown" I hesitated and ran. So fast. I stopped for a few breaths now and again when i reached the same narrow path i saw in Nova's vision. "Jolon!" I shouted breathless and waiting for a reply a sound. My eyes blurred i cannot see all of a sudden. I shut my eyes and went into deep thought, i felt the world around me go dark as i moved the moon towards the daylight sun creating an eclipse and im sure Jolon knows im near by i opened my eyes again and felt every image infront of me come soo close. I have a new power,....I can zoom into my view. I glanced around and returned to the narrow path i zoomed the view ahead and my surroundings were so clear,i could see Jolon's shirt i ran towards it and took it between my hands. "Jolon!...Jolon it's me im here were are you?"