Chapter 10~ What do we do? She's here!

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”  ― Frank Herbert, Dune

"Isadora....please....My family are going to take you to their house, Nova is with you...I promise you will be safe" Jolon whispered and hugged me tightly. 

"Jolon please don't go" I cried and hugged him tighter.

"Woah...Easy Isadora your stronger than me........please be careful i'll be back before you know it" He said giving my hand a reassuring squeeze.  I sat in the car and rolled down the window he took my hand.

"I swear.....if.....if anything happens to you....i....i...swear i don't know what i would do" I put my hand in my hair agitated and scared i would loose him.

"Don't think like that,...I'll be right next to you, ok?" I started to nod my head and tears pooled my eyes, i held them back and let his hand go.

"Goodbye Jolon"

"I'll be back before you know it, just relax" 

"Ok" He kissed me on the cheek and ran into the woods and disappeared. Quil started the car and drove away from the forest, and towards their new house. The car stopped but nobody moved, after a minute, they all got out and walked towards the house, i followed them trailing behind and staring at my new surroundings.

"He'll be fine wolfgirl, It's Jolon" Quil said smiling cheekily and childishly

"Thanks" I smiled at him

"You still don't look so sure" He said playfully fighting with Jason

"I'll........be alright" I huffed and walked towards Leah.

"They are so annoying i feel like ripping of their tails" Leah said gritting her teeth, and clenching her fists. She made me smile, i started to laugh. "It's not funny!" She shouted "They really piss me off!" She couldn't help but smile. Leah is 17 younger and much prettier than me, she has short black curly hair, blue eyes and a body to die for. She stared at me and snapped me out of my thoughts. "He'll be fine you know,...he's brave and strong and speaking of the devil.........here he is" As she said the words he eyes drifted away and gazed behind me, i turned around and seen him, his brown T-shirt ripped to shreds on his body, his jeans ripped here and there. I gazed up at him, then ran into his arms. My breath shot out of me as i forced myself against him. He let me go and smiled exploring me and inspecting my body.

"W...What happened?" He ignored me and still stared at my body "What?" i said worried moving my hair from my face

"You dried up fast,-" He smiled and i relaxed

"Her temperature is pretty high for a new puppy, she dried up faster than you" Quil laughed "I bet she's even stronger than you"

"Wanna bet?" I said and everyone stared at me "I bet i'm stronger than you Quil"

"Give me your best shot" He laughed gesturing his hands in a come-on-bet-you-can't-do-it way i smiled at him and charged at him, pushing him against a tree, it fell to the ground and so did he.

"That shot was for free" I smiled and he lay on the floor panting completely disappointed yet amused

"You created a monster Jolon" Quil laughed "She stronger than you?" 

"Lets see" Jolon walked over towards me "Do i know you you look like my next girlfriend?" I swung my right leg at his legs and he flew up in the air and fell with a loud thud on the floor. 

"I'll take you down, come again you'll have no legs Jolon" I said and laughed, He stood up and grabbed my arm and locked it behind my back, his breathing down my neck, i kicked him were it hurts and he shouted a loud, deep hard moan and backed off. His hands up in surrender, he walked towards me. "Arm wrestle, winner gets respect" I laughed breathless, i yawned and put my hair up in a pony tail.

"Isadora, you need to sleep, Nova would you take her to your room?"

"Yeah sure come with me" She smiled sweetly took my hand and pulled me towards their house.

"Goodnight Jolon" I smiled "Don't try and fight a lady next time" I winked and walked away. I walked towards the red wooden house and walked in,...I followed Nova upstairs and into a bedroom, it had white walls and a light purple theme to it. I sat down on the edge of the bed and Nova walked in and handed me some clothes. I looked through the pile, Black running tracksuite set and a vest top. She left the room so that i can get changed. Once i had finished i walked towards the window and saw Jolon outside, i opened the window and gazed down at him.

"Hey stranger what you doing?"

"Protecting"

"Protecting what?"

"Protecting you" He smiled

"Get rest Jolon....What happened tonight anyway?"

"Come down here" He smiled

"Ok....I'm coming" I walked out the room and spotted, Leah and Nova sorting a box of photos out, "Hey Leah, Nova" 

"Hey you alright?" Leah answered

"Yeah, i'm just going to Jolon for a bit, persuading him to sleep"

"Oh...ok, good luck with that" Leah smiled

"Um...Hang on a sec can i ask you something?" Leah asked

"Yeah sure what is it?" I smiled

"You read Jolon's thoughts" She said

"Yeah"

"How did you do that?, i mean he's alpha no one can hear his thoughts unless he wanted us to"

"I don't know how, ill ask him" I walked towards the stairs "I'll see you later" 

"Bye" they both said. I walked away and out to Jolon, it's now pitch black, only the light of the moon. 

"Hi" He smiled

"Hi" 

"It's been a tough day for you today"

"I guess, how did i hear your thoughts?"

"You have the same, strength as an Alpha andso you can do certain things"

"Like what?"

"Visions, hear thoughts, decide for the pack, strong hearing and really good vision and sense of smell and taste"

"Woah,......That's a lot to keep up with" I gazed ahead at the forest when a huge bird flew past me. Or at least i thought it flew past me. I shielded my face and fell to the ground.

"What is it?" Jolon stood me up and held me tightly

"I don't know it's like my eyes zoomed into the forest"

"It's ok relax,.....It's fine don't worry" He smiled

"I want to speak with Maska is that alright?"

"Yeah, anything i can help with?"

"Have you been around for thousands of years?"

"Nope"

"Then i think i need Maska's help"

"Ok" 

"Please sleep, i won't feel comfortable knowing your out here protecting me"

"Ok, goodnight wolfy"

"Night" I smiled and walked inside and into the living room