03: Danger

*Three days later, August 28, Friday*

Third person's POV:

"I finished my script last night," Jimin told Hoseok and Jungkook while they were all eating lunch.

"Did Yoongi help you at all?" Jungkook asked.

"In a way, yes. He came up with the idea and all."

"What's the idea?" Jungkook asked.

"A gay One Direction fan fiction," Hoseok said.

"So what? At least I'm actually doing something with my life," Jimin said, making the other two giggle.

Meawhile...

"No," Taehyung said to Yoongi. Yoongi and his three friends were all sitting at lunch eating, when Yoongi asked Taehyung to do him a favor.

"You don't even know what I was gonna ask you."

"It's about Jungkook's friendship with Jimin, isn't it?" Taehyung asked.

"I need you to ask Jungkook if he'll come to Namjoon's party tonight and if he'll bring Jimin. Not Hoseok though. I'm not very fond of him," Yoongi said, taking a bite of his food.

"What is it with you and this Jimin kid? I thought you hated him," Namjoon said.

"I do. He's just been ignoring everything I've been doing to him to make him irritated. It's starting to make me irritated. Can you please ask him Tae?"

Taehyung sighed and nodded. "I'll do it for you hyung. But you owe me."

"Gracias my dear Taelephant. Your good deed will not be forgotten," Yoongi said, causing them to all laugh. "Goodbye gentleman, Seokjin, and Taehyung. I have to get ready for gym."

"Are you saying Namjoon's the only gentleman out of the three of us?" Seokjin asked and Yoongi nodded.

"Don't take it personally my lovelies. I love all three of you. No homo," Yoongi said before walking out of the cafeteria.

Yoongi was excited for gym. He wanted to get there first and get dressed before everyone else came, because he had that class with Jimin. He wanted to bother Jimin as much as possible because for some reason, seeing Jimin angry boosted Yoongi a lot.

Once he got to the locker room, he changed into shorts and a t-shirt, and got ready for the class. When he was done, he took out his phone and went on it until the other male students started coming in.

"Jungkook, be careful in this class. All of these guys are really aggressive when it comes to sports," Yoongi heard Jimin's voice say as he walked in, with his arm linked with Jungkook's.

"Jungkook, you're in this class now?" Yoongi asked, his anger growing by the fact that he had another class with Jimin.

"Yeah. I had culinary, but I apparently suck at cooking, so they put me in a class that I might succeed at," Jungkook replied.

"Yeah, watch out Yoongi. Jungkook can lift a whole man. You don't wanna get on his bad side," Jimin said with a smirk before walking away with Jungkook.

They walked to their gym lockers, which were right by each other, and changed into proper clothes.

"Not gonna lie, Yoongi's kinda cute," Jungkook said, putting his shoes on.

"You think he's cute?"

"Mhmm. He's a little gummy boy."

"He's too old for you, bunny boy," Jimin said.