05: The Missing Pages

*Twenty minutes later*

Third Person's POV:

Yoongi was laying on his bed, waiting for Jimin to get out of the shower. Once he did, Yoongi couldn't help but giggle at how small Jimin looked in his clothes.

The clothes were already baggy, and Jimin looked so small in them, with his fingertips just barely poking out of the sleeves.

Jimin was also in awe. Jimin's room was big, but Yoongi's room was not only big, but clean and modern looking.

"Jimin," Yoongi said, pulling Jimin out of his daze.

"Hmm?"

"Each of the pages in your notebook are numbered. When I first got your notebook, I noticed all the pages were in there. Now, pages fifty-five through seventy are missing. Did you get ahold of the notebook and rip out some of the pages?"

"Yeah, but-"

"Why didn't you just take the entire notebook then?" Yoongi asked, standing up and walking over to Jimin.

He got ridiculously close, making Jimin feel uncomfortable. "I- I just... I don't know."

"Did you want me to read all the gay stories in it?"

"Maybe," Jimin said, breathing heavily as Yoongi stepped closer to him so their chests were almost touching.

"Then why'd you rip out fifteen pages?"

Jimin gulped and shook his head. "I don't know."

"Were they about Jungkook?"

"I-"

"Because that's okay. If you like him, you should go for it."

Yoongi walked back over to his bed and Jimin let out the breath that he was holding in.

"I don't like Jungkook," he said.

"It's obvious that you do. Come lay next to me. No homo though."

Jimin groaned and got under the covers with Yoongi, facing away from him.

"I do not like Jungkook."

"It's okay baby. I understand."

"Don't call me baby!"

"Or what?"

"I'm gonna sit on you."

"Please do," Yoongi said.

Jimin rolled over and laid on Yoongi who was on his stomach. "There. That's what you get."

"You're warm," Yoongi said, smiling.

"I am not. Stop treating me like a kid."

"You're throwing a literal temper tantrum right now. Stop acting like a kid and maybe I'll stop treating you like one." Yoongi rolled over, pushing Jimin off in the process.

"Hmmp," Jimin said, laying on his stomach and turning his head to not look at Yoongi.

"Baby," Yoongi said quietly.

"Don't. Call me tha- OW!" He screamed after Yoongi slapped his butt. He jumped off the bed and ran to the other side of the room. "What the hell was that for?!"

Yoongi was laughing so hard that he accidentally fell off the bed, making Jimin start laughing.

"Don't laugh at me," Yoongi said in a dark tone.

"Or what, baby?" Jimin asked mockingly.

"I'm only allowed to say that. It's weird if we both say it."