04: Party

A/N: Lmao. Jimin, why are you hip thrusting towards Yoongi?

Third Person's POV:

"Jungkook, this is just a party. Why are you being so extra?" Jimin asked as him and Jungkook drove to the party.

"Because, Taehyung invited us. I like Taehyung."

"Wait... Taehyung?! He's friends with Yoongi."

"Yeah, no shit. I don't think Yoongi's gonna be there though."

They parked across the street from a large house and Jimin looked at it suspiciously.

"You said this was Taehyung's party? Did he say who's house it was at?" Jimin asked.

"He said it's at his house."

"This isn't Taehyung's house though."

"How do you know that?" Jungkook asked.

"I've been to Taehyung's house. This must be Namjoon's house."

"It's okay," Jungkook said. "It's just another one of Yoongi's friends. It's not like it's actually him."

"And of course it's storming right now," Jimin said, looking out the window. "Let's get inside quickly."

They got out of the car and walked quickly up to the door of the house, walking past all the people. The music was playing at a level that made the bass shake the house, including the yard.

"Let's find Taehyung," Jungkook said, pulling Jimin through the people dancing.

"Jungkook, I doubt Taehyung invited us so he could conversate with us," Jimin said.

"Jungkook, Jimin, you made it!" Taehyung said, hugging both of them.

"Yeah. This party is great," Jungkook said, looking at all the people having fun.

"It sucks that it's raining tonight, but the point of a house party is to have it in your house. Right?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded with a big smile.

"Taehyung, where are the drinks?" Jimin asked.

"Oh, in the kitchen. It's right over there." Taehyung pointed to the kitchen and Jimin thanked him before walking to the kitchen with Jungkook.

After getting cups of water, not wanting to drink alcohol, they both stood by the counter and talked about random stuff.

"Would you like to dance?" A girl who walked up to them asked Jungkook. She looked around his age. She was maybe 5'3, brown hair and brown eyes, an average girl.

Something about her sent Jimin red flags though.

"If it's okay with my friend," Jungkook replied, looking at Jimin.

"I-uh- sure. Sure."

"Okay. Come on Jungkook." The girl grabbed Jungkook's hand and they walked away.

After a few minutes of standing there, Jimin heard a commotion coming from the living room. He went over to check it out and saw two guys arguing, and everyone stopping due to the loss of music.

"I want my money!"

"I told you, I don't have it."

"Why are you at this stupid party then?!"

Everything after that was blocked from Jimin's senses, until he heard a heartstopping noise rip through the crowd.

Everyone started screaming as multiple gunshots went off in the crowd. People were trying to find any exit to leave, and started pushing past Jimin who was pretty much in shock.