06: Stuck Together

A/N: I do this based off of my school, so there are A and B days. Three classes on A days, and four classes on B days and vise versa. It switches back and forth, so since Friday was a B day, Monday's an A day. Sorry this is confusing lol.

Jimin's schedule:
A:
Coding
Language Arts
Lunch
Drama
B:
Chemistry
Pre-calculus
Lunch
Gym
History

Yoongi's schedule:
A:
Government
Environmental Science
Lunch
Drama
B:
Gateway (Similar to woodshop)
Lunch
Gym
Advanced Language Arts

*Two days later, Monday, August 31st*

"Good job Jimin and Yoongi. This script looks great," Ms. Lee said. They were all sitting in the auditorium while she graded the scripts that they wrote. "It's a long script. I'll grade it after the other ones." She gave Yoongi and Jimin a smile.

Yoongi decided to sit next to Jimin out of curiosity. Jimin hasn't been talking to him at all, and he hasn't seemed to notice that the pages and his other notebook were missing.

"Crap. That script's personal," Jimin said, opening his bookbag.

"Wht are you doing?" Yoongi asked.

"I write when I'm nervous. I have another notebook that doesn't have smut in it. I wanna write right n-" Jimin stopped talking and started flailing his stuff inside of his bookbag.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just-" Jimin looked up with a face of terror.

"Did you lose something?" Yoongi asked with a smirk that Jimin instantly noticed.

"Did you take it?" Jimin said with a face of pure rage.

"Why would I take it?"

"Did. You. Take. It?" Jimin repeated.

"Why would you think I did?"

"Because!" Jimin yelled, standing up. "You would do something like that because you're a thief!"

"Why do you think I'm a thief?"

"Because, you're a lot of things! A thief would be one of the five hundred things I could call you!"

"What are some of the others?" Yoongi asked, trying to fuel Jimin's hilarious anger.

"You're an asshole, a bitch, a stupid piece of-"

"I'm gonna stop you right there," the principal said, walking into the auditorium.

"I'm sorry Mr.-"

"Both of you to my office. Now," he cut Jimin off. "And apologize to Ms. Lee and the class."

He walked out and Jimin looked at Ms. Lee. "Sorry Ms. Lee. I let my anger get the best of me. I can't control myself sometimes."

"It's oky Jimin. You guys better get going before you get into even more trouble. I'll see you Wednesday," Ms. Lee said.

"See you Wednesday," they both replied before walking out.

"Stop walking so fast," Jimin said, jogging to keep up with Yoongi.

"Maybe if you weren't so short."

"I'm only a centimeter shorter than you, Yoongi."

"Why'd you say my name like that?"

"Because I wanted to, asshole."

"Stop cussing. It got us in this situation in the first place," Yoongi said.

"It'll be fine. We're not gonna get in trouble."

"Why?"

"The principal is my best friend's dad, that's why," Jimin said, opening the door to the principal's office.

"Come sit down," he said, and they did. "Now, I like both of you. You're both great students. And Jimin, I know you're best friends with Hoseok, and that's great. Hoseok actually came to me and asked me to not give you guys horrible punishments this year."

"Specifically us?" Yoongi asked. "Why?"

"Hoseok and Kim Taehyung apparently want you guys to be best friends. I don't know why Taehyung's involved in this whole thing, but he is. Now, you guys, according to your teachers, have been fighting non-stop. Is that correct?"

"Yes," they both said quietly.

"Well, I had a meeting with your parents, and they've agreed that it would be okay for you guys to bond more at home. They want your high school experiences to be happy, and they're not gonna be happy if there's someone that makes you mad all the time."

"What do you mean by "bond more at home"?" Jimin asked.

"Jimin, you'll be moving in with Yoongi later today."

"What?" Yoongi asked quietly.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked. "Wha- I have to live with him?!"

"Hey! I'm not that bad!" Yoongi yelled.

"You're horrible! Mr. Jung, he yells at me when I'm at his house!" Jimin yelled.

"Guys-"

"I do not! He's lying!"

"Guys!" Mr. Jung yelled.

They both continued arguing until Namjoon and Jungkook came in, pulling them out of the room through doors on opposite walls.

"I can't believe this," Jimin said.

"I know, it sucks," Jungkook replied.

"How can my parents do this to me?"

"They're gonna stop this after you two get along. Once you two are friends, you can move back home."

"That's bullshit. If I moved in with everyone I've ever hated, I would never be at home."

"Jimin, let's just go to your house, okay? Mr. Jung said your parents are already packing your stuff."

"They can't force me to. I need to call Hoseok and ask him to tell his father I'm not going," Jimin said, pulling out his phone.

"That won't be necessary," Hoseok said, walking up to them.

"Hoseok, why is this happening? I never agreed to this," Jimin said.

"Hobi-hyung and I ship you two, that's why," Jungkook said.

"What bappened to you wanting me to date Seokjin? I would much rather live with him," Jimin said.

"My father brought up the idea. I just pushed it along. Besides, how bad can it be?" Hoseok asked.

"He stole my notebook."

"Oh no," Hoseok said.

"What? What's so bad about that?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing that you need to know about," Hoseok said.

"Hyung, I'm almost sixteen."

"Oh yeah, his birthday is tomorrow! How am I gonna be able to celebrate with him if I'm stuck at Yoongi's house?" Jimin asked.

"You'll be able to leave. Anyway, what notebook did he take?"

"Both of them," Jimin said, dramatically running his hands through his hair and jumping up and down.

"Calm down. You just need to get them back from him. When did he take them?"

"Last Tuesday."

"Shit. He probably already read them. Good luck with that," Hoseok said before walking away.

"You're such a wonderful friend," Jimin said sarcastically.

"I know!" Hoseok yelled before turning a corner.

"Let's go to your house and get your stuff hyung," Jungkook said. "You just have to get along with him. Then, you can go home and never see him again."

"Okay," Jimin said, sighing.