08: Playboy

*The next day, Tuesday, September 1, B day*

Jimin woke up on the couch, and instantly got bombarded with the smell of delicious food. He stood up and walked to the kitchen where Yoongi was making breakfast.

"If you're able to cook, why'd you ask me to do it last night?" Jimin asked, sitting at the island.

"Good morning."

"Good morning."

"I asked you to cook because I was tired. I cook when I'm wide awake. Here," Yoongi said, handing Jimin a plate with eggs and bacon on it.

"Thank you."

"No problem." Yoongi sat opposite of Jimin and they ate their food. "Do you still want to do it tonight?"

Jimin nodded. "I'm a little scared though to be honest. Noboy's ever even..."

"Touched you? It'll be okay. I'll go easy on you. I promise. Are you trying out for any sports?"

Shit.

"Hockey. Hockey tryouts are tonight! I forgot."

"We can postpone the sex. I don't want you to already be super sore before we do it."

"We don't have to. I don't want you to get uspet about not doing it tonight."

"Stop arguing with me Jimin. What about tomorrow?" Yoongi asked.

"Sure. Are you trying out for any sports?"

"Yeah. Basketball."

"But the basketball tryouts are tomorrow. You'll be sore."

"Trust me. Basketball isn't even close to hockey. I'll be fine. Besides, I do it better when I'm tired."

"Let's just do it tonight. I want to do it before I change my mind, and I'll be okay."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah," Jimin said, taking his plate and putting it in the sink. "What time is it?"

"Six thirty."

"I'm gonna go take a shower. I'll be fast."

"That's what she said."

They both giggled and Jimin went upstairs to take a shower.

Yoongi felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and took it out. It was his group chat with Seokjin, Taehyung, and Namjoon in it.

A/N: Lol this is how my group chat acts.

Eomma=Jin
Tae Spiller= Taehyung
Moni= Namjoon
Suga= Yoongi

Tae Spiller
Hyung, how's it going with Jimin-ssi?

Moni
Which hyung are you talking about?

Tae Spiller
148 IQ my ass. I was talking to Yoongi.

Eomma
Language!

Moni
Tell him daddy.

Eomma
Mcscuse me bitch?

Suga
Watch your language eomma Jin. Btw everything's going good with Jimin.

Tae Spiller
Have you guys fucked yet?

Eomma
TAEHYUNG!

Suga
No, and it's none of your business Taehyung.

Tae Spiller
Show me your Namtiddies.