period.

Girls, you will be able to relate.

===========================================================================

y/n pov 

                    " Ughhhh..." Billie groaned as she clenched her stomach.

                   " What's wrong bils? Are you ok?" I gently inquired while rubbing her back.

                   " I think I'm gonna get my period, My stomach hurts badly... uhhgg..." she replied with pain in her voice.

                   " Do you take pills mamas?" I asked.

                  " Yea, but we just ran out." She replied.

                   We just finished eating breakfast at Billie's house. Now we are in bils room getting ready for the day, she has an interview today and we also planned to go for a dinner date at the vegan restaurant down the street, guess we're not doing that anymore.

                   " Are you sure you'll be able to do the interview today? You can always change the date, please don't go too hard on yourself, I don't want you to get cramps in the middle of an interview and embarrass yourself." I suggested knowing she gets really bad cramps during that time of the month.

                   " Thanks y/n, please call them and change the date to next week..." bil said as she struggled to walk to the toilet because of the pain. I followed her into the bathroom. We were used to seeing each other naked so she didn't mind me coming in. Sure enough, when she pulled down her pants, there was a visible patch of blood on her underwear. " y/n will you be a good girl and grab the tampons from the bottom cabinet in my room? Love ya."

                   Without hesitation, I walked back into the room and opened the bottom cabinet. There was only one left! " Bils?! There's only one left! Use the last one and I'll go to the store down the road and get you some."

                   " Ugh! Why am I always so unlucky?!" She whisper-shouted when I passed her the last tampon.

*time skip to store*

I stepped into the store and walked to the period section and grabbed the tampons and some pads so she would have a choice. There was a candy section so I picked out her favourite candy, sour patch kids and some dairy free dark chocolate. Then i remembered, she would need some pain relievers for her stomach cramps so I walked to the counter and took a pack of Midols. I then proceeded to pay.

*time skip to bils home*

I walked into her room to see her lying on her bed watching fruitvale station, eating vegan ice cream from the tub and crying. 

" Awww.. baby, are you feeling any better?" I asked and kissed her on the cheek, my heart aching from seeing her cry her eyes out right in front of me. I just hate seeing my baby in pain. 

" I got you your tampons and pads. I also got you some other stuff, Midol for your cramps, your favourite sour patch kids and some dark chocolate that will help." I said while taking out the items from the bag.

" Th-thanks y/n." Billie thanked in between chocked sobs. She patted the space on the bed beside her, asking me to lie next to her. I first ran a warm bath for her then lay beside her watching the remaining of fruitvale station together till the tub was full.

When the bath tub was full, I motioned for Billie to get into the bathroom. I helped her take of her clothes and watch her cute ass step into the bath.

I watched her body immediately relax when she submerged her body into the water. 

*time skip to aft bath*

I got a hoodie and comfy sweatpants for her. She put them on and I climbed back into the bed with her. We watched Netflix for the rest of the day while crying and snacking on sour patch kids, chocolate and ice cream until we fell asleep. 

================================================================================

Hope y'all enjoyed our first story! Comments open for any suggestions for future fluff stories! Will credit if we take suggestions!