Sick

This one starts off ok then gets really disgusting. *Warning* contains throw up scenes.      

===========================================================================

y/n pov  

                    I woke up to the bed moving. I turned my head to see my girlfriend lying beside me, curled up into a ball, her knees to her chest, hugging her legs. I looked at the clock on bedside table, it said "2:58 AM".

                    " Uhhhhhh..." bil quietly groaned. She seemed to be in pain. 

                    " Mamas, are you ok?" I asked.

                    " My tummy hurts...." she complained.

                    " Sit up baby, I'll get you some water." I said.

                  I walked to the kitchen, took out a cup and  filled it with water. I walked back into the room slowly, making sure I don't spill any water. 

I returned into the room to see my baby sitting on the bed with a frown plastered across her forehead. I could tell she was in pain, " Did you eat anything wrong yesterday?" I asked while passing her the glass of water.

                 " I don't know, y/n." bil answered tiredly as she took a small sip of water and put it on the bedside table. I rubbed her back slowly and gently hoping she'll feel better.

                " Urggp! ( ya know the gagging sound? )" Billie suddenly gagged. She covered her mouth with her hand, her eyes starting to brim with tears. Her face got pale and she gulped hard.

                " I think I'm gonna—... urgp!" she gagged again.

                " bil, if you need to—

              I didn't even finish my sentence and she jumped out of bed and ran to the toilet. I followed behind her, knowing what was gonna happen next.

bil's pov  

The nausea I was experiencing clawed at my throat. I tried to force down the bile by swallowing hard, but it was too late. I kneeled in front of the toilet bowl.

" Blarghhhh!!" I threw up. My stomach kept of contracting violently forcing everything up and out. I suddenly felt very weak, weaker than weak. I felt very light headed, I thought I was gonna literally pass out on the bathroom floor but I didn't. I felt so embarrassed I started to cry, even though only y/n saw what happened.

y/n started to pat my back and hold my hair up so that I don't dirty it. I immediately felt better after I felt her magical touch.

y/n pov 

          Billie's eyes watered and tears started to roll down her cheeks. I patted her back a few times and held her hair up. She finished up but continued to cry.

                   " it's ok, it happens." I comforted while rubbing her back again.

                   " Do you feel better?" I questioned. 

                   " A-a li-little.." she replied between chocked sobs.

           I wiped her tears away and told her to clean her mouth. She stood up and walked over to the sink to brush her teeth. 

            I searched the medicine cabinet in the kitchen for something that will help. I found some Pepto-Bismol, it helps with nausea and vomiting.

I walked back and saw her in the room, laying on her back. I motioned for her to sit up so she could take the pills. 

                     " thanks baby, I love you. Sorry for what happened." She said while popping a pill in her mouth.

                      " love you too, there's nothing to be sorry about, I'm sure everyone has experienced something like that before." I explained, kissing her on her forehead.

               I quickly walked back to the kitchen and looked in the fridge for some Gatorade, I remember buying a few bottles yesterday. I took out her favourite flavour, 'Rain Berry'. I passed the Gatorade to Billie, knowing it will help to hydrate her after throwing up. She took small and slow sips of the Gatorade.

I laid her back down on her stomach lightly and massaged her shoulders and back. I just wanted her to feel better as soon as possible, I hate seeing her sick.

After a few minutes, Billie fell fast asleep. I got a bucket and put in on the floor beside her in case she needed to throw up again. I laid on the bed beside her and got some rest too.

===========================================================================

The end. We know it was kinda disgusting. But hope you still enjoyed it. :)