more smut for yall

g!p

y/n pov 

It was Saturday, Billie's friends were over for dinner and now we are playing Mario cart on the Nintendo that was connected to the television. 

I got bored as I kept on losing. I'm horrible at gaming while Billie is great at it. I gave up and sat beside Billie on the carpet. As it was Saturday, I was getting a little frisky as usual.

 I stared into her bright blue eyes and got lost in them. 'How lucky am I to have an angel as my girlfriend'.

I didn't want to disturb her gaming, but I was getting needy af. I leaned my body against billie's side and whispered into her ear, "baby, I want you now."

A slight smirk formed on her face as she shook her head and continued playing.

"Pweeeeeaase??..." I pleaded in a baby-voice. I rubbed her inner thighs, knowing that it turns her on the most. It wasn't difficult to make Billie get hard. After all, she gets turned on easily. I could tell that her focus was leaving the game slowly.

I tried my infamous dirty talk.

 "Do you think I have panties on right now?"

"You make me so horny. I can't stand it."

"I want you all the way inside me. Every. inch."

"Fuck me until I cum all over your bed sheets."

"I'm your little naughty girl"

All this dirty talk already has me wetter than ever. I could see billies print through her pants. She pretended not to notice it. I started rubbing her bulge through her pants as I watched it grow into a full boner. 

I didn't stop rubbing it. Instead, I went slightly faster until she groaned softly. 

"What about now Billie?" I asked, innocently, knowing she gives in easily.

"Fine. Fine. Fine." She replied. "Guys, I'm sorry, but y/n isn't feeling too well and I need to take care of her."

"Ok. Have a good nights rest!" Billie's friends said as they put down the gaming controller.

Once they stepped out of the house, Billie immediately carried my tiny body, bridal style, up the stairs. "You are gonna so regret this." Billie growled lowly. 

She lay me on the bed after she locked the door behind her. "How do you want it? Slow and smooth or fast and crazy?" She asked in a raspy, low tone.

"Slow and smooth please" I replied. Billie took off her shirt and pants, and I took off my crop-top and shorts. Leaving me in my soaked pair of underwear. 

Billie got on top of me and we met our lips together, engaging in a passionate make out session. While we made out, I could feel the tip of her cock, brushing against my abdomen, making me whine for pleasure at where I needed it most.

Her lips trailed down my neck as she made dark hickeys all over my chest. When she finally reached my panties, she teasingly asked, "Is this where you want my cock at?".

"Mhmm" 

She kissed my clit through my underwear and pulled them off. She unclipped my bra and spread my legs apart. Billie took off her boxers, allowing me to see her ten inches. 

"Slow and smooth right? Wow, look how wet I made my babygirl." She said as she lined herself up at my entrance before pushing in slowly, making sure it didn't hurt. At first she only entered half her length. 

"More daddy, more." I whined.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes daddy." Billie pushed in her full length as I moaned loudly.

"Fuck babygirl. You're so tight." Billie groaned.

Billie kept her thrusts slow and steady, increasing the speed ever so slightly. "Slow and smooth" turned into rough and hard. She kept on thrusting her hips forward till our hips hit each other every time. The room was filled with the crisp sound of us hitting each other, my messing moans and billies load groans.

Billie's boobs bounced up and down as she pounded me. That sight was enough to send me over the edge.

I felt my orgasm coming. "Billie! Fuck! Holy shit! I'm gonna cum!!"

"Hold it in babygirl. Me too" she groaned.

Billie reaches her four fingers down and rubbed my clit, in messy and tight circles.

"Ahh! Ahhhhh!... Yes Billie! Don't stop."

She started thrusting from an angle, hitting my g-spot every time.

"Cum for me babygirl." Those words were enough to send me over the edge. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I started squirting all over as my white, creamy juices flowed out onto billies cock. 

"I'm cumming" Billie warned as she released in me. I felt her warm cum filling me up. It felt amazing. Thank god I was on birth control.

After Billie's orgasm, she pulled out and laid beside me.

"We're not done babygirl." She whispered into my ears.

Part 2?????.