You're So Naughty

*WARNING!!! SEMI-SMUT!!*

*Spoiler alert! : This story is not about periods. :)*

===========================================================================

Bil's pov

Y/n and I were at the mall to buy some new clothes. While we were preparing to leave, I felt a warm liquid trickle down my thighs. Shit!  I thought. I ran into the nearest bathroom, y/n following behind me. 

I opened the door of the first cubical and y/n followed in, closing the cubical door behind her. I pulled my pants and underwear down to see nothing. "Phew!" I said, heaving a sigh of relief. "I thought I got my period, guess it's just a false alarm." I pulled up my pants, getting ready to leave the cubical.

Before I could do anything, I was pinned against the cubical wall by y/n. She stared into my eyes, her beautiful caramel eyes turning into a dark, lustful shade of brown. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter by the second just thinking about what was gonna go down in this very cubical in a while. 

Y/n moved her body closer to mine painfully slow. I was shocked and scared at the same time by the sudden role change as I was the one in control usually. Y/n got so close that I could feel her warm breath. I didn't dare breathe. She caressed my chin, the sexual tension between us getting extremely thick. Suddenly, out of nowhere, her lips crashed into mine. It was a slow, but passionate kiss filled with hunger and lust. Her tongue slid across my  bottom lips, demanding entry. My lips gave way and y/n's tongue entered my mouth, swirling her tongue with mine in the same pace.We were so focused that we didn't even realize that we were grinding HARD against each other. Y/n's hands slipped under my shirt. Her hands started roaming my body and smooth skin. Without warning, she pushed up my bra and shirt up, revealing my bare chest. She gave both my breasts a tight squeeze and I moaned into the kiss. She played with them for a while and massaged them. 

After about three minutes of an intense make out session, y/n's lips finally left mine. I groaned at the lost of pleasure. We stared into each other's eyes before y/n dove in for the second make out session. Let's just say you know the rest of the story......

===========================================================================

We are horribly sorry for that. But semi-smut means semi-smut 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Pls leave suggestions/requests in the comments. We will credit if we use your idea.

❤️ Anna, Chloe, Avery & Ayriel