Emergency, Help!! 1

In this part/story y/n is Billie's 14 year sister.

y/n pov 

"Ring!!!..." the school bell reverberated through the school compound, signaling the end of school. The ear hurting sound of chairs being dragged was heard. Loud chatters filled the air. Everyone stood up at packed their bags, getting ready to leave. The crowded corridors were filled with students making a beeline for the school gates. 

It was a beautiful Friday, a light breeze was present in the air. Today, I had stupid extra biology lessons so school ended later, at 5pm. I decided to text my sister, Billie to come pick me up:

 I decided to text my sister, Billie to come pick me up:

Ugh. My sister can be so annoying and mean sometimes. I thought. I still loved my sister though. 

I somehow always managed to pass through the crowded corridors that were packed like sardines as everyone in school treated me like royalty as they all knew I was Billie Eilish's sister. Everybody would part and make space for me to walk past while they whisper and point fingers at me as if I can't see. Even when I am in the middle of changing classrooms, they would keep staring at me like I had a third eye or something. Or, they would come up to me and ask the MOST random questions about my sister. I hated the attention. I hated them calling me 'Billie Eilish's Sister'  like I didn't have a name. I am really different from my sister. While Billie enjoys limelight, I absolutely hate it. I don't know why, I have always been like that since I was born. That's why I'm happy to have my best friends, Hazel and Ella, they are always there to support me and be my 'bodyguards'.

I waved 'goodbye' to my best friends, Hazel and Ella. I left the school through the main gate and walked to the nearest bus stop. 

I sat at one of the empty seats at the bus stop and whipped out my phone and headphones. I bought the new Beats headphones just yesterday. I connected the headphones to my phone and started playing Lana Del Ray. She was one of my favorite singers at the moment. I absolutely love her calming voice. 

And, if  you're wondering why I don't listen to my sister's music, it's just because it's werid. Like, can you imagine listing to your sister's songs? I'm not jealous or anything, I love her to my core! (She can be annoying though,)

Not long after, my bus arrived and I boarded it. There wasn't many people on this bus, there were only about two or three. I sat at the back of the bus to avoid as much human interaction as possible, even though there were like, only a few people. I decided I had too much human interaction today. There was this super Billie eilish stan freak girl in school that asked me the worst questions about my sister ever during lunch. I didn't answer them. I am a shy and socially anxious freak, the exact opposite of my sister. Im always thinking that people are talking bad about me behind my back. ( they probably are ). Although I'm shy outside, I'm the reverse at home, I'm very open towards my family members, especially my sister. We are the BEST of best friends. I love her more than life! She has always supported me and been my side no matter what for my whole life, and I'm very grateful. Although she can be very annoying and mean sometimes, I still love her. It's like a Love-hate relationship. I don't understand why siblings even hate each other, they are your companion for life!

When I was just two stops away from home, I decided to alight earlier so I can stroll back home. I stepped out of the bus, still listening to my Spotify playlist. I walked home slowly, making sure I don't take the good weather for granted. It's very rare for such a good weather here. Usually, it's either sizzling hot or pouring. I breathed in the cooling air and smiled at myself as it was so quiet and peaceful, just what I needed now. There wasn't a single soul around me so I was relieved. 

When I got closer to my house, I fished in my bag for the house keys, I finally found them. I walked up to the gate and opened the side gate. 

Before billie's fame, weren't a well-off family and was a humble family. We lived in a small two-room house somewhere in the middle of highland park. We still stayed there. Our living ways haven't really changed. 

When I stepped in to the house, I heaved a huge sigh of relief. I couldn't wait to be home. I scanned the living room to find no bil. I heard giggling coming from her room then remembered. Billie has been dating this Brandon guy and he was over at our house today. No wonder she said that she was 'busy'. I thought, knowing exactly what was going on and going to happen. I chuckled to myself, thinking about the great fun Billie was going to have with Brandon.

I decided not to disturb them by continuing my walk. I took off my school bag, the weight leaving my shoulders was the best feeling ever. I first changed into comfier clothes.

After that, I took my phone and continued my walk around the neighborhood. There was a beautiful small lake that was just a stone's throw away. I sauntered to that lake.

Upon reaching the lake, I spotted a few empty benches and sat on one of them, just staring at nature's beauty. I lived for moments like this, where it's just me and me, with the best weather ever. There were cute mallards that were waddling in the shallow waters of the lake. There happens to be a convenience store right beside the lake. I went into the small store to see if they had any bread, they did! I bought a cheap loaf with some spare change I found in the pocket of my shorts. I plucked small pieces of the bread and lightly threw it towards the ducks and they waddled towards me. The absolute cutest thing I've ever seen.

"Ding!" My phone dinged, signally someone messaged me. I took out my phone and saw that it was a message from Billie:

 I took out my phone and saw that it was a message from Billie:

tbc....