I can't sleep

Heavy load of fluff. Be prepared.

===========================================================================

y/n pov 

It's been a long day of interviews and shows, I could tell Billie was exhausted. Since we left the venue, she has been cranky and clingy. She's always like that when she's tired. 

On the way home in claudia's Tesla, she laid her head on my shoulder the whole ride back.

Upon our arrival home, Billie literally dragged her feet into the house. She trudged her way into her room, plopping onto the bed and laying there, still sweaty.

"Baby, take a shower first. You're all sweaty and sticky!" I joked, trying to lift her up as she whined.

"Fine. Hmph!" She said, clearly annoyed. I thought it was cute when she was annoyed. I got comfortable night clothes for us.

We went into the shower and took off our clothes that were wet with out sweat. We stepped into the shower and I gave Billie a sloppy kiss on her lips. 

Billie and I washed off our bodies and got dressed into our night wear. Going into her bed, I laid there for awhile, staring at the ceiling, before I fell asleep.

I woke up to hear Billie sigh. I was a light sleeper and would wake up to anything little.

"Is everything alright, baby?" I asked, realizing it was 1 in the morning.

"Yea... I'm just tired but I can't sleep." She replied.

"Is anything bothering you?" I asked, concerned.

"No, I just want some cuddlesssss!" Billie said. I chuckled softly and pulled her into I tight hug. She snuggled into my chest and I put my hand behind her back rubbing it softly. 

After a few minutes of doing this, I heard soft sobs. I knew something was wrong. I knew something was bothering her. "Baby, what's wrong? What are you crying?" I asked her.

"I love you, that's why I'm crying." She explained, laughing quietly.

Soon after, she feel asleep in my arms, soft snores escaping, her snores are music to my ears. I fell asleep too.

I love her. I've never been more in love in my life ever.