Cereal

This one is gonna be a kinda short/medium length one. Idk how this gon turn out. Thought of this idea during class. Imma type it out now before I forget my idea. - ❤️ Anna

===========================================================================

The 31-day long tour had just ended. Bill, our team and I just landed in LA and now we are waiting for the driver to come pick us up from The Los Angeles International Airport. We were all exhausted from the 11 hour flight from France to LA. Billie and I were practically half asleep even though it wasn't even late in the night. We were just very jet lagged.

Our four Vellfires finally arrived at the pick-up point if the airport. Billie, Finn, Claudia and Sully (Our bodyguard) stepped into the first one. The driver first dropped finn and Claudia off at their house before sending bil and I back.

When we reached bils home, both of us literally dragged our feet into her room. I plopped onto her bed lying beside her. 

Not long after, Billie fell asleep. I was still awake, staring at her ceiling. I was really tired but I just couldn't fall asleep. I guess there's just too much on my mind.

I tossed and turned, trying to get some sleep. I shut my eyes but still, I couldn't fall asleep. I looked at billie's digital clock, it read '2:12 AM'. I've been lying awake for the past 4 hours. I turned to my side and looked at my girlfriend sleeping soundly. 

I sat up and shook her awake.

" Yes? What do you want y/n?" Billie tiredly asked. She turned to look at the clock, " it's 2 am."

" I wanna eat cereal with you babe." I said.

" huh?! It's two in the morning! Why do you want to eat cereal?! " Bill replied to my weird craving for cereal at 2 am. 

" I just wanted a reason to be with you, that's all." I answered.

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Checking and adding more when I get home.

Imma yeet back to class for now before I get caught.

- ❤️ Anna