period. 2

The last time we wrote about periods, Billie was the victim so... it's y/n's turn... Get ready.

In this story, you are famous too.

===========================================================================

y/n pov 

"Whoooooooo!!!!! Whoooooo!!" The crowd full of our German fans cheered. My girlfriend and I just finished performing and we gave the crowd flying kisses as we prepared to go backstage. 

The lights dimmed and the whole arena turned pitch black. Billie and I ran to the backstage green room. We sat down on the couches and drank some water. 

Something out of the corner of my eye caught my attention. There was a table full of snacks that weren't there before the performance. On the table were bil and my favourite snack, Takis! I stood up to get a bag of them.

bil's pov 

Just as y/n stood up to get some snacks, I saw that there was a red patch of what seemed like— blood?

"Um.. y/n? You might have leaked a little..." I whispered to her awkwardly as the whole team was in the green room and I didn't want to embarrass her. She started to get a little pink.

y/n pov 

My face felt hot and I felt it turn very red. I started looking around, making sure no one saw. I turned to billie and mouthed "help".

Billie started to rummage through her bag and pulled out a black hoodie. She handed it over to me and said, "This can cover it up for now. I don't have anything else with me at the moment, tampons and pads are in the bus." She tied the hoodie around my waist. 

In my mind, I was soooooo thankful for the hoodie. I was not going to risk embarrassing myself.

*time skip to leaving venue*

bil's pov 

As we walked towards our tour bus in the cooling outdoors of Germany, Billie put her arm around my shoulder and rubbed my arm, making me feel better already.

When we stepped into the bus, Billie and I immediately walked into our room that was at the back of the bus. She opened a cabinet and inside it were two boxes of tampons and one pack of pads. We were going to bed soon and she knows I prefer wearing pads in the night so she took out a pad from the pack and pulled me into the bathroom. This whole time we didn't say a word.

I lifted the seat of the toilet bowl, pulled down my pants together with my underwear. There was blood everywhere. Everywhere. Stained my pants. There was blood on my thighs too. It was a bloody mess. My underwear was covered in my blood. I almost gagged to the sight of it. 

I couldn't help it but tear up out of embarrassment. I felt like a big baby. 

"It's ok baby. I totally understand. I'm a girl too! Let's get you cleaned up and we can get some rest." Billie comforted as she took of my pants and underwear. She put them into the sink and started to wash it.

"I'm sorry... You don't have to wash them now." I said.

" You have nothing to be sorry about baby. Go into the shower and wash up while I wash these." She insisted.

I stepped into the shower and put the water to warm. I immediately felt relaxed. After a while, Billie surprisingly managed to get all the blood off.

She took off her clothes and joined me in the shower. I washed my private part and bloody thighs. Billie washed up too. After the quick warm shower, we wore our comfy matching pjs and I wore the pad that Billie gave me earlier.

I felt way cleaner than before. We walked into our room and got ready for bed. Billie and I first took our phones out and checked our messages. 

Suddenly, I felt a punch in my stomach, my stomach twisted and hurt like crazy. I couldn't help it but curl into a ball. Billie saw me in pain.

"Omg,  I'll get you some painkillers. I got a heating pad too." Billie assured.

"Th-thanks" I said, barely able to properly talk because of the pain.

Billie got out of bed and opened the same cabinet where she got the pad from. There was a heating pad at the corner of it. She turned it on and asked me to put it under her shirt. I did what she told me to and felt so much better. I laid my head on her chest and she rubbed my stomach lightly. 

Soon after, we fell fast asleep.

===========================================================================

The end.

Pls suggest what we should write next. Will credit. Only fluff. :)