~Character Introductions~

Haruka (MC, Tokiya's partner) :

Hair: Lilac and tied up in a waist-length ponytail. She has two chest-length strands that she leaves untied.

Eyes: Silver.

Age: 17 years.

Birthday: December 5th, Sagittarius

Weight: 55 kg

Height: 5'4"

Blood type: B

Weapon: Ice powers.

Personality: Caring, childlike (sometimes), stubborn, and will panic easily. She's adaptable to change and tries her best to become stronger to overcome anything that comes her way. She can be easily annoyed and is sensitive when it comes to emotions, but this doesn't stop her from pushing forward. Would do anything for her close ones and has a friendly nature - causing her to easily become close friends even with complete strangers.

Likes: Any type of food (as long as it's food!), the colour purple, helping and befriending others, her dad.

Dislikes: Tokiya (maybe...?), feeling weak or helpless.

Hobby: Exercising (she may not look like it, but due to her large appetite, she tends to work out a lot.)

Tokiya (Haruka's partner):

Hair: Charcoal, neck length and spiky. His bangs are partitioned on the left side.

Eyes: Lime green.

Age: 20 years.

Birthday: November 17th, Scorpio

Weight: 64 kg

Height: 6'0"

Blood type: O

Weapon: Sickle and chain.

Personality: Aloof, cool-headed, and very straightforward with his opinions, causing him to get into fights and most people hate him because of his blunt personality. He is a huge tsundere, making him flustered or embarrassed easily. The smartest and most independent of the group. Is very short-tempered, but can be caring sometimes (at least in his own way). Even though he is frank, he can't express his emotions very well and tends to keep sensitive topics to himself, especially when they're about him. 

Likes: Doesn't have any preferences when it comes to food except for ice cream sandwiches (it's his secret!), the colour black, cats (another one of his secrets, the guy is really secretive!) working alone.

Dislikes: Other people, feeling weak, being teased, Ray...?

Hobby: Relaxing at cat cafés (this helps him distress if he's having a bad day.)

Momoi (Nagi's partner):

Hair: Magenta, back length and are untied. Her bangs are partitioned on the right.

Eyes: Amethyst.

Age: 18 years.

Birthday: April 30th, Taurus

Weight: 58 kg

Height: 5'7"

Blood type: A

Weapon: Staff.

Personality: Mature, caring, and a great decision-maker. She always looks at the entire picture and pays good attention to detail, making her a reliable partner. Usually calm and collected, even in scary situations and a clear optimist. She's normally really sweet but can get serious if it's necessary. Will always be ready to lend a shoulder to anyone.