Book 1 - Chapter 4

____________________

"So where are we heading," Korra asks holding onto Naga's reins

"The triple threat triad head quarters hopefully Bolin's there and nothing's gone down yet," Mako spoke hopefully

"Triple threat Triad? I beat up some of those yahoos when I got into town, why would Bolin get tangled up with those..." She stopped as naga ran after something Liana held onto Korra like life depended on it, they went around many corners than stopped at a light post where naga looked up on, the three of them look up and see Pabu.

"That's Pabu!" Mako yelled happily hoping to see Bolin around here

"No Naga Pabu's a friend not a snack," Naga and Pabu touched noses and the Fire Ferret ran up to Liana sitting around her neck. Not long after that they had made it to the headquarters of Triple Threat.

"Somethings not right, there are usually thugs posted out front, we gotta be cautious," Mako signal the two girls to come over Liana walk stealthy while Korra walked up normally than Kicks the door down. The room looked trashed all three of them walked in and walk followed by Naga and Pabu.

"Bolin you in here?" Mako shouted looking for his brother. All of a sudden they heard the revving of motorbikes they ran to the back and Korra kicked down the door. They saw five motorbike and a van drive off from the back alley of the triple treaty headquarters. It had Bolin inside the van as well as other triple threat members.

"Bolin!" Mako yelled the three of them run to the van but they stop when two of the bike riders throw smoke bombs at them, the smoke bombs exploded as they escape, the three of them coughing because of the smokescreen.

"Naga come!" Korra yelled as the big polar beardog runs in as they all hop on, Naga chases the vehicles, as they turn corners and stay on the kidnappers trail Mako send fire their way. The riders dodge all of Mako's Flames, so Korra could steer Naga, Liana sent a wave of rock up from the ground following the rider on the end hoping to stack them but all it did was made a ramp for them. The vehicles reached an open area as the as Naga got closer two of the riders stop getting of the bikes and throwing some bolas at Naga's feet tying her legs up making the three benders fall onto the ground.
Two of the kidnapper jump into the air doing gymnastics tricks to avoid any and all attacks. The kidnappers seperate the group, one on Korra and the other on Mako and Liana.

Mako send flames as well as Korra while Liana had to fight with rocks. As the two firebender were getting picked off first they were bending and fighting off the kidnappers but the used there attacks against them twisting their arms and legs as they curved around the benders bodies hitting quick jabs to their the sides of their torso up to their right arm than another few jabs to their legs making them fall.