Chapter Eight

This is a very, very sexual chapter. If you don't like smut or graphic sex scenes, skip to the next chapter!

///

I have never been so turned on in my life.

Jim keeps kissing me savagely. I poke my tongue into his mouth, needing to taste him. I reach my hands to touch his hair but he grabs my hands and lifts them above my head, pinning them to the closed front door. I let his tongue explore my mouth, thinking of what else his tongue could do. I moan softly when he lets go of my pinned hands to reach under my dress. His hand grazes my lower belly on its way up to my bare breasts. He grabs one of them in his large hands. He caresses it softly, his lips moving sloppily down to my neck. His thumb traces my nipple in a circle and I arch my back to him. At this rate, we are never going to make it to my bedroom. I can't keep my lips off of his.

I finally break the kiss momentarily and race across the apartment to my bedroom. I kick off my shoes as I go, giggling. Jim follows behind me, chuckling, removing his shoes as well.

We reach my bedroom and I open the door. My bedroom is mostly bare, only my furniture including my queen sized bed. I sit on the edge of it, legs crossed, looking at Jim expectantly. He looks me up and down, eyes lingering on my tan legs. He lets out a breath and moves towards me slowly. My smile fades as he takes my face in his hands and kisses me with so much passion I almost fall off my bed.

I lay back on my bed, pulling Jim with me. He is in between my legs now, and I see the large bulge in his dress pants. I look down at it, biting my lip. He meets my gaze and smirks at me seductively. We stare at each other for a moment before crashing our lips back together. We sit there, drunk in each other's kiss, until Jim suddenly slows his pace on my lips. He pulls back slightly and kisses me gently.

He sits back on the bed, undoing his Navy tie and tossing it to the side. He removes his blazer and unbuttons the top button of his dress shirt. Then, he turns his attention to me. I am blushing hard now, unable to contain my excitement. I sit up and look at Jim, overcome by lust.

He puts his lips back on mine and slowly reaches back to undo the zipper of my dress. He pulls it down, revealing my breasts. My nipples are very hard. He stares at me half naked for a moment and let's out a "wow."

I blush under his gaze. He looks at me lovingly as he slides off my dress the rest of the way, revealing the rest of my body. He bites his lip, staring savagely at my naked form. He leans down and kisses me hard before slowly trailing his lips down my neck. His lips make a slow line down my entire body with open mouthed kisses. When he reaches my left breast, he gives my nipple a flick with his tongue, making me moan loudly. Jim's hand trails down to the spot in between my legs. He slowly reaches in between the lips and runs his soft fingers over my wet clit. I gasp, throwing my head back.

His tongue continues its way down my body until he reaches just above my crotch. His fingers rub me softly and I feel tension growing in my stomach. Finally, his tongue trails down to it's destination. I arch my back as it makes little circles on my clit. He sucks hard on one of my lips and I grab his head, locking my fingers into his hair.

"Jim....oh fuck," I moan as he continues his little circles. Suddenly, he's speeding up and I don't think I can keep myself from coming very much longer. He inserts a finger into me, causing me to groan. He inserts a second, then a third. My eyes roll back into my head. He starts pumping all three fingers fast and hard, increasing the pressure of his tongue on my clit.

"Jim...ah...Jim I'm gonna come..." I say between loud moans. He stops abruptly and starts to unbutton his shirt further. I sit up, quickly moving his hands and unbuttoning them myself. I am so eager now, ready to feel him. He throws the shirt behind him while I start on his belt buckle. I remove his pants, leaving him in black boxer briefs. I see the outline of his hard member and my eyes widen at the size. Damn, Halpert.