Chapter Ten

///

You would think that since I was in an abusive relationship for years, I would dislike rough sex. Before, the idea of bondage and being spanked would have been uninteresting to me. With Jim, just the thought of it makes me so horny that I start taking off his shirt the second we walk into his apartment. He smirks at me, biting his lip. He quickly removes his tie and his shirt then lifts up my pencil skirt to reveal my strappy blue panties. He must like this pair of underwear, because he immediately bends me over on his couch and removes them with his teeth. They drop to my ankles. I start to stand up, but Jim gently pushes me back down. He removes my sweater and my voice catches when his hands graze my breast. I am completely naked and exposed on Jim's couch, but I like it. I trust him with my whole heart.

"If you want me to stop, say stop," he says to me huskily. I nod over my shoulder, smiling seductively at him. He rubs my bare ass and plants a firm slap on it, making me gasp. That felt good. Really good. Another slap lands on the other cheek and this time I moan softly.

I hear Jim fiddling with something from behind me and I start to turn around. He sees this and slaps my ass again, whispering for me to turn around. I oblige, throroughly turned on. I'm practically dripping with excitement for dominant Jim. The fact that he is usually full of kindness and gentleness just makes this even more sexy. I'm unleashing the beast inside.

I feel Jim grab my wrists and wrap something around them. I quickly realize that is it his necktie from work today. He ties my wrists together behind my back, forcing my face into the arm of the couch, my ass sticking high up in the air. I sigh happily as he tightens the necktie, effectively restraining me.

Jim leans down close to my face and kisses me hard. He looks sexy and dominant standing above me wearing only his dress pants. He stands up and puts three fingers in his mouth. I bite my lip, excited.

He inserts the first finger in me from behind and I moan softly.

"Fuck, you're so wet Rach," he says. His voice falters as he speaks. He's clearly as excited as I am. I moan as he inserts the second finger. He massages my walls gently, making me arch my back. He inserts the third finger and I feel my face contort as pleasure runs through me. My fingernails dig into the necktie holding my hands back.

"Jim," I moan softly. He pumps his fingers in and out of me, all three stretching me out. I grimace a little and he removes one, moving faster. He puts them all the way in and bends his fingers back and forth inside me. I moan loudly as he hits all the right spots. He plants a firm slap on my ass and I moan even louder. He plays with me for a long time.

He removes his fingers from me and I feel the tip of his member rub firmly against my clit, moving back and forth between my lips. He picks up speed, increasing the pressure. It feels amazing. The skin on it is smooth and soft and just the realization that he's touching me with his member makes me come. I scream loudly as I convulse into orgasm.

He isn't done with me yet. He slowly, carefully, pushes inside me. I sigh with pleasure. He pulls himself all the way out, then thrusts me hard one time and removes himself again. He does this several times, making me gasp and moan and scream. I strain against the necktie, wanting to dig my nails into his back. After he does this for what seems like forever, he fucks me so hard and so fast that I come again. Even after I come, he fucks me some more and I come a third time in one night.

"Oh my god, Jim," I moan as he unties the necktie from my wrists. I am completely weak and my legs shake. Seeing this, Jim scoops me up and carries me upstairs to his bedroom. He carefully lays me on his bed and crawls in next to me. I lay my head on his chest and I immediately fall asleep, completely exhausted.