Chapter 1

A/N if you haven't read my first story the challenge, I would suggest reading that before this one. Enjoy!

Setting: about 2 weeks after they started dating

Maya's POV:
I inhaled heavily, looking at my breath in the thin air.

It was now November, and tempatures have dropped and I'm colddddd.

I looked at the guy beside me and raised my eyebrow. "How are you wearing shorts?

He shrugged and looked back at me. "It's not cold."

"Are you kidding me? It's like 12 degrees out!!" I exclaimed.

He just laughed at my words. "We are in Cali, the coldest it can get is 50 degrees."

"I hate when you are right." I mumbled.

He laughed and wrapped his muscular arms around me.

Ahhh warmth.

I nuzzled up to his chest, carefully listening to his heartbeat.

He leaned up so he was facing me. "You ready to go home hart??"

I smiled at his forever nickname for me. "I am friar."

We stood up from the wooden bench and walked home, keeping each other warm.

-Lucas's house-
I gasped happily as we stepped into the warmth of Lucas's house.

"Thank god for heaters!!!" I exclaimed. A little too loudly.

"Such a wimp." Lucas said, his arm still around me.

"Shut up." I said, hiding a smile.

"But a adorable wimp." He corrected himself.

"That's better."

"Kiss?" He asked.

I leaned up to reach his lips, which started as a short passionate kiss but turned into a makeout session.

"Ahem!!" A voice said.

We released the kiss to see Kayla standing there, Lucas's older sister.

It turns out she wasn't as bad as I thought I was, since I got to know her.

I adore Lucas's whole family but sometimes his mom weirds me out when she freaks out over how cute we are...

I still prefer her over aunt Becky.

"Every time I come in here you guys are either making out or Lucas is sucking something on your body." Kayla said.

I made a face at how she worded the last part and Lucas just smirked. "Well we haven't gotten there yet." He muttered in my ear.

I slapped him on his chest. "Your gross."

I didn't mind it. My pervert boyfriend. He hasn't changed since we started dating a couple weeks again.

Weird to say, a few weeks ago I hated Lucas's guts and he was the last person I imagined myself with.

But, look at us now.

A/N
First chapter of my sequel done!!! The first chapter is always kinda boring but you know the story gets more interesting. 😉

Vote! Comment! 💜

Til next time

-Liz