Chapter 18

I stood up slowly from the bed, the words repeating over and over in my head. 

I put my hand on the doorknob when Lucas stopped me. "Maya please let me explain." 

I turned around. 'Explain what? Sex with Missy? I'm good." 

"But i was drunk--" 

"I know you were drunk you asshole!! I was the one who took you home the other night!" I said, raising my voice. 

I calmed down a little and said. "And i know Missy made you go to the bar..." 

His expression changed. "Oh...." 

I put my hand back on the doorknob. "Is what she had to tell the entire school that bad for you???" 

I opened his bedroom door and shut it behind me, trying not to slam it. 

I felt so much mixed emotions. And so many questions. Was my boyfriend the possible father of a human being now??

I went out the front door when Lucas was racing behind me. "Maya please let me explain!!" 

"There's nothing to explain Lucas!!" I said. a tear escaping my eye. 

Lucas yanked on my shoulder and then turned me around. He planted a kiss on my lips. 

We stood there for a few seconds, Lucas kissing me. But i didnt kiss back... 

Lucas finally released the kiss and we just stared at each other. 

"I-i didnt feel anything..." I stammered. 

Lucas kept his hands on my shoulders and let out a deep breath. "I didnt mean to hurt you..." 

"Well you did..." I took his hands off of me and started to cross the street. 

I stopped in the middle of the street and let my anger come out. "HOPE YOU AND MISSY AND YOUR NEW POSSIBLE CHILD ARE HAPPY." Tears started to fall even more. 

Now the emotions were hitting me. 

"MAYA WATCH OUT" Lucas yelled. 

"What?" 

And then.... everything went pitch black.