Panel ~Evan Peters~

When I was growing up walking through the halls of my secondary school I never thought I would be an actress let alone work with the Evan Peters and here I am on the way to vidcon while getting for a panel which I share with my co stars of American horror story.  

My knee was bobbing up and down as the uber drove through the outskirts of the city and right through the middle. I felt sick rising up my throat as we got closer and closer to where comic con was being held. "Y/n your going to be fine" my manager  smiled as she put her hand on my knee. "I hope so" I replied before turning to look out the window "The fans loved you if they  wouldn't of made  sure you were in every season of American horror story plus we all know why you wanted to stay on the cast" she teased referencing my secret relationship with Evan. 

I arrived at comic con before the majority of my cast mates so I walked around obviously bumping into fans and taking photos with them or signing their merch. It has gotten to the point where a line had formed it front of me. I loved it cause it meant I could see more people. "Everyone else is here" my manager whispered in my ear, I nodded before apologizing to everyone before following her to the rest of the cast. If course the first person to run over to me was Evan "hiya babe" I laughed before kissing him on the cheek. The cast knows we're dating after catching us kissing in my trailer. "You excited" he asked "nervous if anything" I replied "you'll be fine the fans love you" he replied playing with my hair "that's what I said" my manager shouted.

The cast of American horror story season four got ushered to where we would be doing our panel. My nerves were really getting to me now causing me to shake violently. I felt someone touch my shoulders before kissing my neck. I knew who it was instantly because no one else does it. Except from Evan

"I would like to welcome the cast of American horror story" the host said his voice louder due to the microphone. We walked on stage led by Jessica who played my mum in this season. We all sat down Evan and I on complete opposite sides of the couch. "First question Was there any funny moments on set?". Everyone looked at me and Evan, we knew what they wanted us to say but I decided to annoy them and say something completely different. "This didn't happen on set but when I got a call saying I would play Ash Mars and Jessica would be my mum I screamed causing my room mate to run into the room thinking I got stabbed". The host decided to take in turns asking each cast remember a question but I missed out on this due to me answering the first question so I zoned out. That was until they asked Evan a question "Who was you closest to?" " probably y/n we would always hang out in each other's trailers and go through our lines" he replied looking at me causing me to blush and the crowd to go aww. "Right now for the crowd to ask the cast truth or dare". The crowd screamed before throwing their arms in the air. A girl who has glasses and brown hair that was in a bun got picked so she stood up and said "y/n truth or dare" "dare" I replied not even a millisecond later. "I dare you to sit in Evan's lap" she laughed. I stood up before walking over to Evan and sitting in his lap causing him to throw his arms around my waist. "Evan truth or dare" "dare" "tell us your biggest secret". I know where this is going. "I'm in a relationship". The other members were dared to do random things for example Sarah was dared to do the chicken dance. That was when Jessica joined in and said "y/n truth or dare". "You bitch" I whispered jokingly before replying "dare" "I dare you to kiss the person you have a crush on". I stood up before smirking and walking to the opposite side of the couch then walking back over to Evan and grabbing his hand and pulling him onto his feet. Before I even had a chance to do my dare he pressed our lips together which I didn't mind. "You saw it here first it is confirmed y/n stone and Evan Peters are dating"